Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Tomorrow I will try on my jeans to see how tight they are.

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 12:16 AM
  • 16 Replies
Do you try on your too tight jeans to try and get an idea of where you are with your weight loss?
by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cocoroo
by Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 12:21 AM
No, if they dont fit, I get depressed.
SouthernBiscuit
by Leslie on Jan. 27, 2014 at 12:30 AM
I hear ya. It is pretty depressing...but I am going to use it as my motivation to keep on going! Gotta start somewhere, right?

Quoting cocoroo: No, if they dont fit, I get depressed.
cocoroo
by Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 12:39 AM
I took before pics and measurements three weeks ago. I will take more next weekend. I hope i see a bit of a difference.

Quoting SouthernBiscuit: I hear ya. It is pretty depressing...but I am going to use it as my motivation to keep on going! Gotta start somewhere, right?

SouthernBiscuit
by Leslie on Jan. 27, 2014 at 12:45 AM
I'm sure you will see some changes! :) Do you feel any smaller? 3 weeks is a long time! I've been dieting for 2 weeks and it already feels like forever! Lol!

Quoting cocoroo: I took before pics and measurements three weeks ago. I will take more next weekend. I hope i see a bit of a difference.

Quoting SouthernBiscuit: I hear ya. It is pretty depressing...but I am going to use it as my motivation to keep on going! Gotta start somewhere, right?

cocoroo
by Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 12:55 AM
I don't, but I tend to be hard on myself. I have been doing P90X3. I won't weigh myself either. I am trying to only do it every 4 weeks. It is near impossible for me, I used to weigh myself daily.

Quoting SouthernBiscuit: I'm sure you will see some changes! :) Do you feel any smaller? 3 weeks is a long time! I've been dieting for 2 weeks and it already feels like forever! Lol!

Quoting cocoroo: I took before pics and measurements three weeks ago. I will take more next weekend. I hope i see a bit of a difference.

muzzyh
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 1:52 AM
Yes I do. It's motivation!
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 27, 2014 at 6:07 AM

Yes, that's one of the ways I measure my progress.  I don't weigh myself so I go by how I feel and how my clothes fit.

JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Jan. 27, 2014 at 8:23 AM

Actually weird fact... I go to stores to try on different clothes to see what fits. I honestly have only one pair of pants that fit me anymore... And they were given to me by my little sister. Yesterday I was able to fit in a size 6 to a size 4 dress. I weigh 157 pounds. One day I plan a shopping spree.

SouthernBiscuit
by Leslie on Jan. 27, 2014 at 12:09 PM
2 moms liked this
Tried on my jeans this morning. ...they button....but they are tight! At least I'm making progress! Gotta stick with my diet and exercise! I am not going to give up!!
lunyuny
by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 12:14 PM
I will be doing that next week :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN