Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Looking for a weight loss buddy.

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 4:38 PM
  • 12 Replies

Hi ladies.  I'm looking for a weight loss buddy.  This worked for me before and I lost 50lbs but I got pregnant again and gained more weight so I need to lose weight again.  We can message back on forth on here, Facebook, or email.  Basically we just message back and forth everyday about our workouts and how we ate.  I am starting turbofire so I will do that as my exercise.  When I lost weight before I did p90x and it really worked for me.  Turbofire is a lot more fun than p90x.  I am a stay at home mom of two boys and I'm just trying to get back in shape.  My goal is to lose 40-50lbs.  Let me know if you are interested!

by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 5:22 PM

Hey!

I can connect you with some people.  Feel free to PM me.

Ilovemybbgrl
by Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 5:51 PM

I'd love to do that I just need to wait a couple of weeks because we're in the process of moving. After we're settled that sounds great!! 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:30 PM

This group is great for accountability...we have daily exercise and meal checks!  

Ashtonsmommy21
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 11:03 PM

Ok awesome. I didn't know that! I probably should've looked before I posted this :)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

This group is great for accountability...we have daily exercise and meal checks!  

mama_lively
by Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 11:58 PM
I need to lose about that much as well..
dd06
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 12:45 AM
I'd love to be your buddy! I'm a mom of two boys ages 5 and 7 weeks. I'm trying to lose 30lbs. I'm starting Brazil Butt Lift on Monday along with walking a few days a week. Just let me know if you are interested!
Ashtonsmommy21
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 1:33 AM

I'm interested!  definitely! I lost way more when I have someone to keep me accountable.

Quoting dd06: I'd love to be your buddy! I'm a mom of two boys ages 5 and 7 weeks. I'm trying to lose 30lbs. I'm starting Brazil Butt Lift on Monday along with walking a few days a week. Just let me know if you are interested!

hobbit1123
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 8:50 AM

I'm interested....I'm still deciding between turbo fire or turbo jam 

proudmomof2653
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 9:36 AM

hey i can help as well just pm me for support or motivation and i will do the same

Ashtonsmommy21
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 4:47 PM

I really like turbofire.  The music keeps me hyped and its fun.  I haven't tried turbo jam so I can't really say if one is better than the other. 

Quoting hobbit1123:

I'm interested....I'm still deciding between turbo fire or turbo jam 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)