Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

What are you doing this weekend ladies?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:32 PM
  • 11 Replies

Any fun plans?  Watching the super bowl?  Making any healthy treats?

by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melliburger
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:02 PM

Homework :( We made last minute plans and are leaving tomorrow for the in-laws. WE'll watch the superbowl at their house and I'll do homework during it!

What do you have going on? :)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 1, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Sounds fun!

Nothing much.  I'm getting a new fridge this morning...always fun:)  Might take my son to the museum this afternoon.  Tomorrow we are watching the Super Bowl.  That's about it.

Quoting melliburger:

Homework :( We made last minute plans and are leaving tomorrow for the in-laws. WE'll watch the superbowl at their house and I'll do homework during it!

What do you have going on? :)

mjgm1966
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 7:17 AM

I'll be on the road tomorrow, heading to a 50th anniversary party.  BUt, I'm packing my lunch and snacks to make sure I stay on the healthy path...... :)

momlovestorun
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 10:26 AM
Workout this morning if I ever get outta bed.

Son had basketball this afternoon.

Dinner at my sisters tonight.

Super Bowl party tomorrow.

proudmomof2653
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 12:23 PM

I am on day 11 of my squat challenge and day 5 of my ab carver pro workout schedule so i did them this morning so that was part of my plan today. no plans for super bowl, not really a football fan but i am watching law and order:SVU marathon today and tomorrow

momlovestorun
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:03 PM
Got in T25 lower and t25 cardio. Happy that is done!
theresaphilly
by Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:33 PM

Nothing special; cleaning up the house, yes the entire house attic down to the basement. You should see my kid's faces ( they only have to clean their rooms, playroom and straighten up their toys in the backyard) and preparing for the Super Bowl party. Nope will not be making any healthy treats. 

cocoroo
by Member on Feb. 1, 2014 at 2:41 PM

I am cleaning my house and finishing block 1 of P90X3 today.  Tomorrow, I am watching the Super Bowl with my children.  I am not making them healthy treats.  I'm making loaded potato skins, cocktail weenies and nachos.  I probably won't eat any of it.

Kaelsma
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 8:03 PM

I'd rather have surgery with no anesthesia than watch the Super Bowl. Well - that's extreme - but you get the idea. I had brunch and went shopping with 3 of my best girlfriends today and tomorrow - I think I'll take myself to the movies.

momlovestorun
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 10:05 PM
I squeezed in a 4 mile run today too! Dinner plas were cancelled.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)