Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

What are your goals for February?

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 6:05 AM
  • 42 Replies

Are you starting a new workout program?  Working on your diet?  What are your goals?

by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 6:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cntrdmom
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 6:13 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm keeping my diet the same. I just started level 3 of 30 day shred. Doing a squat challenge, and a plank challenge. Just continuing my running and trying to work on my core a little more.
I lost 14lbs last month. I'd like to lose another 12-14 if possible.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 2, 2014 at 7:27 AM

Nice job and great goals!

Quoting cntrdmom: I'm keeping my diet the same. I just started level 3 of 30 day shred. Doing a squat challenge, and a plank challenge. Just continuing my running and trying to work on my core a little more.
I lost 14lbs last month. I'd like to lose another 12-14 if possible.

tiredmom29
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 7:55 AM

To excercise at least 3 days a week and lose 5 lbs. I went back to school so working and school i havent done either last month

Runner36
by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 8:26 AM

Working on my diet...I did great 2 days ago..last two days..not so good!  Starting again today :(

Hi_Rae
by Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 8:33 AM
I will be finishing the 30 day shred and starting ripped in 30. I'm trying to clean up my diet a bit too
audmom1218
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this

We're working on our paleo movement.  This month's focus is to minimize grain to once per week, (I'm still allowing popcorn for DH and DD as well as peanuts, this is a process.)

As for my exercise, continue my half marathon training and really focus on at least 3 days a week of stregth training.  

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 9:17 AM
I am doing a push up challenge (1000 by the end of the month). My goals this month are to work more on HIIT training (trying to get rid of a muffin top), and heavier arms and shoulders (it will be hot here in about a month. As always, continue working on our "diet". I try to eat clean and have been slowly changing my family's eating habits.
proudmomof2653
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 9:32 AM

I do not set goals because i do not like being restrained to a time schedule so i just go with the flow with my routine and let nature take its place. but i will acquire a new workout challenge after i do the two  that Ii am doing now.

crabbyD
by Diana on Feb. 2, 2014 at 11:28 AM
To kick ass with my weight training.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Wheepingchree
by Jessica on Feb. 2, 2014 at 12:58 PM
I will be finishing up 30 Day Shred this month. Then beginning Couch 2 5K. I want to continue some form of exercise 5-6 days per week. I will also continue logging my food and exercise on My Fitness Pal. I hope to lose at least 10 lbs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN