Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you eating today?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:28 AM
  • 19 Replies

Share your meals with us...have you planned them out or do you go with the flow?

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:30 AM

I just had a smoothie for breakfast - banana, frozen mangos/pineapple/strawberries/peaches, kale, and OJ.

Lunch will be a spinach salad with tomatoes and cucumbers and homemade italian dressing.  Probably will have an apple as well.

Dinner will be homemade pizza, so I'll have another spinach salad with pizza toppings (thanks for the idea Rhonda!).

Snacks today will be banana & peanut butter.

Georgeann5
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:39 AM
I have been planning for months now. It really helps. Today is baked oatmeal. I can't wait to sme it cooking. Lunch chicken avocado quesadillas and dinner quinoa chicken veggie stir fry.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:41 AM

Sounds delicious!

Quoting Georgeann5: I have been planning for months now. It really helps. Today is baked oatmeal. I can't wait to sme it cooking. Lunch chicken avocado quesadillas and dinner quinoa chicken veggie stir fry.

Georgeann5
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:46 AM
Thanks!
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:56 AM

I plan them out for a week at a time.

breakfast for today will be either paleo banana pancakes or paleo granola with diced apples, depending on how soon I can get my butt moving...

lunch will be leftover tacos made into a salad

dinner is creamy chicken florentine and carrot & raisin salad (or carrot & apple if I can't find my raisins)  LOL

Blue369
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:05 AM

Breakfast gluten free oatmeal banana muffin, lunch salad with egg and maybe chicken, dinner not sure today is our beef day so maybe sweedish meatballs and spinach

armyvet06
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:09 AM
I don't plan ahead. But this morning myself and dd had oatmeal with a little peanut and jelly mixed in, some yogurt on the side and dd had a banana
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:09 AM
I just blended a dark chocolate Atkins protien shake, a frozen banana, a cup of frozen unsweetened raspberries, and a half cup of almond milk and 2T of ground flax seed. . OMG it's delicious.
Blue369
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting michiganmom116:

I plan them out for a week at a time.

breakfast for today will be either paleo banana pancakes or paleo granola with diced apples, depending on how soon I can get my butt moving...

lunch will be leftover tacos made into a salad

dinner is creamy chicken florentine and carrot & raisin salad (or carrot & apple if I can't find my raisins)  LOL

I think my kids would like the carrot salad. How do you make it? By the way you have given me so many ideas for meals and they have all been so good. My family has been clean eating for 6 months or so and because of you we went gluten free as of January and this month reducing dairy and hopefully next month grain free. My family is adjusting well except my kids are having a hard time with snacks outside of fruit. The scale is not really moving but it should in time. Thank you

schm0025
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:11 AM
Breakfast was some cherrios and a orange.

Lunch will be a smoothie. Banana, milk, Ice,.granola, and cinnamon.

Dinner will be tacos with whole grain tortilla.and turkey instead of beef.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)