Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Progress Pics!

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:03 PM
  • 24 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

OK Ladies.
I have hit a bit of a stall pattern. It is Winter, it is cold..etc.
My eating disorder flared up a couple weeks ago and it put a hold on my half marathon training. *sigh*
I'm back on track, and slowly getting back to working out. I have not reached my ultimate goal yet. I'm not done yet, here is OK..but it isn't the final goal. :)
Any who It was time for some updated progress pics for my journal.
Can you see a difference? My hubby and weight loss buddy say yes...I see a tiny bit..
First pic was taken in May 2013, second was taken today February 2014. Same suit , just weird lighting.

I will post more comparison pics in the replies.
by on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Top row is from May 2013, middle and bottom row were taken today.
(the red bikini is from my honeymoon. Lol) The green suit is an XL the red one is a small. Lol Big size difference. I have never been a bikini person, or worn one outside of my house. Haha. I would however like for the red one to fit remotely nice...just as a future goal. Lol Not planning to be wearing either of these out in the sun. ;) Ever! Haha
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Might as well toss in one from my heaviest while I'm at it. Lol
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Tope weight 225, lowest (so far) 151. I'm at 155 right now. Time to head back down. :)
srehman
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:10 PM
First. I know how hard it is to realize the progress we, ourself, have made. But it seems as though you have made a significant difference. In the pictures do you not see the definition that you have? And why wouldn't you wear the bikini in public? (Not being rude) but you posted it in CM! So, I say wear it out and keep the progress going if you feel you need to do more! Good job momma!
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Feb. 10, 2014 at 9:14 PM
Lol thanks. You make a good point though..even at my thinnest of 115 at Age 16. I didn't wear them. Lol Maybe I will finally be brave enrough this summer. Maybe.
I do see a difference in my stomach.
I tend to have a serious case of *fat brain* I'M still surprised when my single digit pants fit. Lol size 20. to a size 6. In three years is a lot to wrap my mind around some Days.

Quoting srehman: First. I know how hard it is to realize the progress we, ourself, have made. But it seems as though you have made a significant difference. In the pictures do you not see the definition that you have? And why wouldn't you wear the bikini in public? (Not being rude) but you posted it in CM! So, I say wear it out and keep the progress going if you feel you need to do more! Good job momma!
SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 10:05 PM

You look amazing! I can definitely see a difference everywhere especially your stomach. You have curves now whereas you didn't have them in your before picture. How many lbs down now? I'm worried about having "fat brain" as I continue my journey as well. Great job. 

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Feb. 10, 2014 at 10:15 PM
Thanks. :)
All together? Somewhere between 70 and 75lbs.
Would like to eventually drop another 20. It is going really slow right now though. Winter makes it hard.
Fat brain has been hard for me. It has gotten worse in the last 5 lbs or so. The eating disorder has gotten so much better over all..but it still plays tricks with my head.
I put my size 6 jeans on and I'm still in denial that they fit. Same way with Medium tops. I just end up telling myself that it is a fluke.

Quoting SexyDiva19:

You look amazing! I can definitely see a difference everywhere especially your stomach. You have curves now whereas you didn't have them in your before picture. How many lbs down now? I'm worried about having "fat brain" as I continue my journey as well. Great job. 

Crashmonster1
by Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Thats awesome congrats to you and your journey and just keep making yourself worth the work because you are

srehman
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 11:07 PM
It's a hard concept going from a 20 down! I went from a 24 to a 14 and it took me a minute to realize that I really was a 14! It was like a whoa moment. Lol
It's bc of the way we perceive ourself, and I think sometimes we are really our own worse enemy.
You've done great momma!

Quoting tiredmomfor2: Lol thanks. You make a good point though..even at my thinnest of 115 at Age 16. I didn't wear them. Lol Maybe I will finally be brave enrough this summer. Maybe.

I do see a difference in my stomach.

I tend to have a serious case of *fat brain* I'M still surprised when my single digit pants fit. Lol size 20. to a size 6. In three years is a lot to wrap my mind around some Days.

Quoting srehman: First. I know how hard it is to realize the progress we, ourself, have made. But it seems as though you have made a significant difference. In the pictures do you not see the definition that you have? And why wouldn't you wear the bikini in public? (Not being rude) but you posted it in CM! So, I say wear it out and keep the progress going if you feel you need to do more! Good job momma!
Cozie_Sisika458
by Member on Feb. 10, 2014 at 11:11 PM
1 mom liked this
You can definitely see the difference! You look more muscular not flabby for starters look at your face you can see it big time there too. I think you are doing great!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)