Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need a workout accountability partner!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:52 PM
  • 6 Replies

Mobile Photo

So I don't really need to lose weight just get toned up. Problem is I'm already happy with my body so I'm having motivation problems. However I know how much better it looks toned. I'm going to Vegas in exactly one month so I want to be FIT!

In the past I weighed over 200lbs. Right now I'm not sure what I weigh and quite frankly I'm not concerned with weight. No one really should be as muscle weighs more so you won't see smaller numbers on the scale for a long time.
I have already started Jillian Micheals 30 day shred an will be starting crunch fat burning Pilates here next week. FYI- I'm currently in a size 7 jeans but they are tight! See the pooch! Gotta go!
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
shamillionaire
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:53 PM

Mobile Photo

Front view- will post new pics every week.
Good luck ladies!
proudmomof2653
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

do you have a weight set, if you do there are a lot of strength and toning videos on sparkpeople.com and on various workout websites that you can look into.

youllneverknow
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:53 PM
Can I ask how tall you are?
shamillionaire
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:29 PM
5'5"

Quoting youllneverknow: Can I ask how tall you are?
shamillionaire
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:57 PM
I'm not worried about my weight. I'm worried about being fit and having more energy. Building muscle and having overall well being, like less stress and such.

Quoting proudmomof2653:

do you have a weight set, if you do there are a lot of strength and toning videos on sparkpeople.com and on various workout websites that you can look into.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 15, 2014 at 7:13 AM

Welcome...you look great!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)