Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

help me lose my belly? pics

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:10 PM
  • 8 Replies

Mobile Photo

Ive had 2 cesareans, my last being a year ago. I have the pooch on the bottom going on and I really want to get rid of it. I want to get in shape for summer. Ive been told my belly is ugly and itll never be back to normal. I do have some extra skin but I want it to be as flat as possible. Id be happy with anything (: im new to eating healthy and ive exercised regulary before. Any suggestions n how to lose this belly? What kind of foods should I stay away from? Thanks ladies!
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Crazy_saneMom
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:11 PM

Mobile Photo

Heres another from the front
ambcortez
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 3:46 PM

I wanna know, too. My baby belly still looks like I'm at least 12 weeks pregnant and I haven't had a baby in almost 5 years, lol. It's awful.

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:47 PM
Gah - yours looks way better than mine!! And my csection was 9 years ago! Jealous.

I have nothing - I run, lift weights, eat clean, no soda, no dairy, and keep my bread/pastas to a minimum and I still look 4 months prego...
KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this

abs are made in the kitchen, its all in what you eat really.  You cant spot reduce body fat either. Eating a clean diet and working out your whole body is the key.

Alyson121
by Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 1:51 AM

I've found that eliminating processed sugar REALLY helps get the belly down.  I tried it for 30 days a few years ago and REALLY noticed a difference. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 15, 2014 at 6:28 AM

Yep...abs are made in the kitchen.

proudmomof2653
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 7:10 AM

try the ab carver proand try it out for 21 days it really does work, I have it and I fit it in my workout they have a workout schedule on their website

Sebbiemama
by Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 8:58 AM

First, anyone who says your belly is "ugly" is just totally nuts (and mean!) You look good. It may never go back to exactly the way it was before but what about your life since becoming a mom is just like before??? I'm not sure how to help get rid of that last bit of belly beyond trying to loose fat and such. Have you looked into whether you have diastisis recti? That seems to be at least one reason many women have the dreaded mumy-tummy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN