Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new here..and....

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:06 PM
  • 7 Replies
Need tips on the best/most effective way to loose weight and keep it off thanks so much!!
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Leanin.on.faith
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:15 PM
Bump
mjgm1966
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:19 PM

Welcome.... Water, water, water...:) Divide your weight by 2. That's how many ounces you should drink per day.  Also, I have a small snack between each meal.  Usually a piece of fruit or raw nuts.  And try to stick to grilled meats, raw veggies and fruits.  That seems to be working for me.  Good luck to you.

Leanin.on.faith
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:24 PM
Thank you!!

Quoting mjgm1966:

Welcome.... Water, water, water...:) Divide your weight by 2. That's how many ounces you should drink per day.  Also, I have a small snack between each meal.  Usually a piece of fruit or raw nuts.  And try to stick to grilled meats, raw veggies and fruits.  That seems to be working for me.  Good luck to you.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 15, 2014 at 6:30 AM

Welcome!  Your diet needs to consist of veggies, fruits, lean protein, whole grains (if you choose to eat them), very little processed food, lots of water.  Regular exercise is key as well.  Good luck!

Leanin.on.faith
by Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 7:11 PM
Thank you!!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Welcome!  Your diet needs to consist of veggies, fruits, lean protein, whole grains (if you choose to eat them), very little processed food, lots of water.  Regular exercise is key as well.  Good luck!

ILoveYourWork
by on Feb. 15, 2014 at 11:09 PM
Changing your lifestyle is key. It's okay to splurge every now and then but the key is moderation.

Water is important.

Also watch your liquid calories. It is VERY easy to consume many calories with drinks
Leanin.on.faith
by Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 11:25 PM
Ok I will do that thanks

Quoting ILoveYourWork: Changing your lifestyle is key. It's okay to splurge every now and then but the key is moderation.

Water is important.

Also watch your liquid calories. It is VERY easy to consume many calories with drinks
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)