Love Your Body Challenge Day 5: Jumping Jacks, Squats and Lunges
Welcome to Day 5 of the Love Your Body Challenge.
Make sure you post everyday after you have completed the daily exercises.
Here are today's exercises:
100 Jumping Jacks
20 Lunges (each leg)
Here is today's healthy recipe:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Cooking spray
- 8 cups torn leaf lettuce
- 1 cup orange bell pepper strips
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup cut carrorts
- 1/2 cup (2 oz) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges in light syrup, drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes on each side or until done. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Set aside.
Combine lettuce and next 5 ingredients (through onions) in a large bowl. Combine orange juice concentrate, vinegar, oil, salt, and black pepper; stir with a whisk. Pour juice mixture over lettuce mixture, tossing to coat. Divide lettuce mixture evenly among 4 plates; top evenly with chicken, oranges, and almonds.
Did/will you do the 3 exercises of the day?
Do you have a chicken salad recipe to share?