Love Your Body Challenge Day 18: Crunches, Sit Ups and Tricep Dips
Welcome to Day 18 of the Love Your Body Challenge.
Make sure you post everyday after you have completed the daily exercises.
Here are today's exercises:
10 Sit Ups
10 Tricep Dips
Here is today's healthy recipe:
- 13 oz penne pasta (or whole wheat)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 zucchini, sliced diagonally
- 2 bunches asparagus, sliced diagonally
- 3 small yellow bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup cooked, shelled fava beans (or lima beans)
- ½ cup green olives, pitted and sliced
- ½ cup Italian parsley leaves
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep hot.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a wok or frying pan. Add garlic and zucchini. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add asparagus, bell pepper and beans. Stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- Combine vegetables with hot pasta. Serve in four bowls, each topped with olives and parsley.
Did/will you do the 3 exercises of the day?
Do you eat healthier versions of pasta? If not, what do you use as pasta replacement?
Share your healthy pasta/pasta substitute recipes.