Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Spring Weight Loss Challenge - Starting Weights/Measurements

Posted by   + Show Post

March 1 is here ladies...what is your starting weight/measurements?  You don't have to share if you don't feel comfortable.  You're welcome to just share your progress each week.  Whatever works best for you.

Good luck ladies!

by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 7:14 AM
Replies (51-56):
Channell07
by Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I haven't been on here in forever but I think I want to join the challenge.  I am having a tough time right now and keeping myself accountable is a good thing!!

Starting weight at last weigh in 147.2

Shirts- Small/Medium

Jeans- 4/6

Chest (below bra strap)- 32

Waist (at smallest point)- 30.5

Hips (at largest point)- 37.5

Thighs (at largest point)- Both 22.5 (this is actually up from my last measurements I assume due to lots of leg training I have been doing)

Arms (at largest point)- Both 12

FBCHRISTIAN
by Anacelia on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:37 AM

Ok I gained two pounds and an inch on my waist. I'll weigh myself on Mondays. Hoping for a better week this week!

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:15 AM

Okay, I weighed this morning. Sad to say, I havn't dropped the weight (yet) from visiting hubby - so I'm down 82 lbs not 85 like I was.  It will come off though (half of it has already).  Yeah- I was bad, but when he took me to Cheesecake Factory , In and Out and Red Lobster what was I to do?! haha. It's all good. I should be low 150's by the end of the month :)

Quintanamommy
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:19 AM
Great job! Keep up the good work!

Quoting slashteddy: New to the group, but I started fifteen days ago. My starting weight was about 235, and today I weighed about 220. :)
wahmx3
by Shelley on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:34 AM

Starting weight was 157.1 (but that was higher due to period gain as weight was down the next day), goal is to get to 142. Plan is to exercise more, drink more water and watch my treats, go back to what I was doing when I lost my first 25 pounds.....

Monsita
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 1:02 AM
I am working on reaching my ideal weight.
Right now I am working on losing 10 pounds!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)