Butt Kickers, Squat Jumps and Jack Knife Sit Ups (VIDEO)
Make sure you post everyday after you have completed the daily exercises.
Here are today's exercises:
30 Butt Kickers
5 Squat Jumps
15 Jack Knife Sit Ups
Here is today's healthy recipe:
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves, divided
- ⅔ cup fresh cilantro leaves, divided
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- Combine 2 tablespoons oil, ¼ cup parsley, ⅓ cup cilantro, cumin, and red pepper in a shallow dish. Add pork. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate 1 hour, turning once.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Sprinkle pork with ½ teaspoon salt and black pepper. Place pork on a grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill for 8 minutes. Turn pork over, and grill 7 minutes or until a thermometer registers 145°. Remove pork from grill. Let stand for 5 minutes. Slice pork crosswise.
- Combine ¾ cup parsley, ⅓ cup cilantro, ¼ teaspoon salt, oregano, and remaining ingredients in a food processor; pulse 10 times. Drizzle ¼ cup olive oil through food chute with food processor on. Serve with pork.
Did/will you do the 3 exercises of the day?
How do you prepare pork?
Share your favorite pork recipes.