Love Your Body Challenge Day 20: Butt Kickers, Squat Jumps and Jack Knife Sit Ups
Welcome to Day 20 of the Love Your Body Challenge.
Make sure you post everyday after you have completed the daily exercises.
Here are today's exercises:
30 Butt Kickers
5 Squat Jumps
15 Jack Knife Sit Ups
Here is today's healthy recipe:
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves, divided
- ⅔ cup fresh cilantro leaves, divided
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- Combine 2 tablespoons oil, ¼ cup parsley, ⅓ cup cilantro, cumin, and red pepper in a shallow dish. Add pork. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate 1 hour, turning once.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Sprinkle pork with ½ teaspoon salt and black pepper. Place pork on a grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill for 8 minutes. Turn pork over, and grill 7 minutes or until a thermometer registers 145°. Remove pork from grill. Let stand for 5 minutes. Slice pork crosswise.
- Combine ¾ cup parsley, ⅓ cup cilantro, ¼ teaspoon salt, oregano, and remaining ingredients in a food processor; pulse 10 times. Drizzle ¼ cup olive oil through food chute with food processor on. Serve with pork.
Did/will you do the 3 exercises of the day?
How do you prepare pork?
Share your favorite pork recipes.