Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Monday Workouts - What are you doing?

Posted by   + Show Post

Share with us!

by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:23 AM
Replies (31-38):
mom23heathens
by Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 7:00 PM
For the last 2 weeks I haven't been able to get in a good full workout. I used to walk 3 miles every other day but it's been way too cold. On the other days I would do some core exercises and weight training. Every day I sneak in some old fashioned exercise. My back has been acting up the last 2 weeks so I've had to go easy. It sucks because I was doing good. I lost 16 lbs so far.
mjgm1966
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

It was cold, cold, cold.....but, I did it! Yay me! :) 

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Nice job!

Quoting mjgm1966:

It's cold out----but I'm going to try to venture out for my 2 mile walk.  I also find a channel on tv that has an interactive workout I'm going to try!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 3, 2014 at 7:34 PM

Great job!

Quoting charlotsomtimes:

did hip hop cardio this morning...what a work out that was-great playlist/ choreo this morning

going back in an hour or so for zumba :)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 3, 2014 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Hugs mama...keep going!  Hope your back gets better soon:)

Quoting mom23heathens: For the last 2 weeks I haven't been able to get in a good full workout. I used to walk 3 miles every other day but it's been way too cold. On the other days I would do some core exercises and weight training. Every day I sneak in some old fashioned exercise. My back has been acting up the last 2 weeks so I've had to go easy. It sucks because I was doing good. I lost 16 lbs so far.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 3, 2014 at 7:37 PM

Great job mama!

Quoting Mi_Chelly:

My morning routine got messed up due to my oldest's schooling not announcing time changes in a timely manner, so my plan for the day got messed up. 

But I still managed 3 miles today. I did 2 miles this morning and another mile after lunch. I didn't get my bodyweight workouts in, but still might try to get those done later tonight, maybe after chores and before bed lol.

Wheepingchree
by Jessica on Mar. 3, 2014 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this
It was so cold!!! But I did it!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Good for you!  

Quoting Wheepingchree: Braving the cold and getting a run in after I drop Chloe off at pre-school.

FBCHRISTIAN
by Anacelia on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:36 AM

I had did Les Mills Combat's Combat 30 Kick Start and hubby did with me! That's a big deal because he usually tries to get out of working out. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this

that's awesome!

Quoting FBCHRISTIAN:

I had did Les Mills Combat's Combat 30 Kick Start and hubby did with me! That's a big deal because he usually tries to get out of working out. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN