Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Fell off the wagon and rolled down hill *eta*

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:40 AM
  • 14 Replies

Mobile Photo

I fell so far off the wagon that I gained back all that I lost plus some more. I am so frustrated at myself right now. I hate the scale, but I knew my clothes weren't fitting right. Well, that explains it.

Someone please kick my butt back into gear!

ETA: I joined mfp to keep myself accountable and yesterday was a much better day!
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
calebsmommy05
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:13 AM
That is a 10 pound gain from my original starting weight. Dammit. Sorry, I am frustrated.
mjgm1966
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 1:20 PM
2 moms liked this

But, the good thing is that you know what you need to do to get it back off! :)  Don't beat yourself up!  Just get back on track.  You can do it.

3kidz123
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 5:06 PM

I happens...lesson learned?

IfTheTiaraFits
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 5:23 PM
2 moms liked this

I've discovered I hate planking.

If you don't get your workout in today, young lady, you have 10 minutes of planking to do!

I hate planking, lol.

caro100
by Carol on Mar. 4, 2014 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Well you are not alone. I fell off the wagon into the back of a krispy kreme truck. Didn't gain all my weight back but still, it was 5 lbs. Just get back on track the weight will probably slide off pretty quick. I am back down 2 lbs so will continue on.
mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 6:03 PM
What made you fall off?? How long were you "off"? Sometimes we fall off because we're being unreasonable (although lack of discipline is pretty high up there), or sometimes life (kid one gets sick, finals, kid 2 gets sick, you get sick, that horrible cycle).

I like to look at my "short comings" and figure out how to make them learning lessons, and hopefully strengths.
LAHnTAH0812
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 6:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I did the same. Rolled into a pool of pudding.
KRIZZ25
we always talk about "bad moms"what about "bad dads" ?
Yesterday at 1:57 PM
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 6:05 PM
3 moms liked this
wish i was that weight.
calebsmommy05
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 6:50 PM
I lost my job and then the kids have been sick and I also got more orders for my craft business and most definitely a lack of discipline.

Quoting mybratsmom: What made you fall off?? How long were you "off"? Sometimes we fall off because we're being unreasonable (although lack of discipline is pretty high up there), or sometimes life (kid one gets sick, finals, kid 2 gets sick, you get sick, that horrible cycle).

I like to look at my "short comings" and figure out how to make them learning lessons, and hopefully strengths.
mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:41 PM

Quoting calebsmommy05: I lost my job and then the kids have been sick and I also got more orders for my craft business and most definitely a lack of discipline.
Quoting mybratsmom: What made you fall off?? How long were you "off"? Sometimes we fall off because we're being unreasonable (although lack of discipline is pretty high up there), or sometimes life (kid one gets sick, finals, kid 2 gets sick, you get sick, that horrible cycle). I like to look at my "short comings" and figure out how to make them learning lessons, and hopefully strengths.

Sorry about the job loss - I lost mine over a year ago and after commiserating for about two weeks, soon found that it was one of those "blessings in disguise".  I hope that's what it turns into for you, and that those craft orders keep rolling in!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)