Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Kim's weight loss Journey

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:46 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hello Ladies,

About 4yrs ago almost 5 I gave birth to my third child. I gained a lot of weight with each one. After I had him I realized that I need to lose weight. I did the Biggeset Loser Cardio Max where I lost 30lbs. The weight got harder and harder to lose so I gave up. :( So about 2yrs now I have been trying to lose it then I give up and I try again then I give up. I do not have much support from my family. I feel like I am making excuses right now. After today I realized everything I ate and I couldn't believe it. I could not believe all the crap I ate. I realized I needed to stop making excuses and get my butt in gear. Tomorrow is a new day and I am going to try my hardest to lose the weight. Tomorrow morning I will record my weight etc.

So for now I am going to start walking on the treadmill in the mornings and do some yoga afterwards. I am waiting to get my turbo fire videos back from my sister in law. Once I get them then I will be doing them in the mornings. Any suggestions would be great

Thanks

by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
willkim
by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 7:58 PM

So today I did not get up early to run. I was not feeling well when I get up so I went back to sleep. I did not eat the greatest. I did do a HIIT workout 15min which was a turbofire video. Tomorrow is a new day and I will do better. :( 

willkim
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:29 AM

so I went to bed early last night as I was not feeling the best. I did not get up and work out. I figured I needed the sleep. I am feeling a little bit but my head is really full :( I plan on doing some yoga when the kids go to school.

willkim
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 4:00 PM

Here is what I ate for the day.

Breakfast: Cereal with coffee

Snack yogurt, orange

Lunch Pizza

Snack doughnut ( I know poor choice)

Dinner Nacho grande( healthy kind)

I went for a walk this morning and this afternoon I did the Kickboxing level 3 which focuses on abs. I know today was not a good choice of foods but I am not feeling well and when I am not feeling well I eat whatever my body is craving. Tomorrow is  new day and hopefull I will better.

willkim
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Yesterday I walked 10002 steps and 8.00km which is 4.97miles

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)