Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Trying to loose the baby weight

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 10:34 AM
  • 4 Replies

Its been almost 5 months sense i had my son and i still have not been able to loose the baby weight. I weighted 120 when i got pregnant and after i had him i weighted 155 and i still weigh 155. I have tried everything to loose the weight. Working out, diet pills, eating healthy, and everything else that you can think of and none of the weight has came off yet. Any ideas out there on what i can do to loose the baby weight and get my post baby weight and body back. Any ideas or posts will help. Thank you a lot

confused

by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Wheepingchree
by Jessica on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:32 AM
First you have to accept that it's not going to come off right away! Five months is a short time!! Have you used a food journal like my fitness pal? I use the app and it's helped me lose weight. What types of food do you eat? Anything processed is going to make you hold onto weight. Try incorporating more vegetables in your diet, drink half you body weight in ounces of water, and do some sort of heart-pumping exercise for at least 30 minutes, 5 times a week.
I use YouTube a lot for workout videos. My favorite channel is Jessica Smith TV - I have a tendency to get bored easily with exercising, so being able to do seething different on a whim helps me out.
Stick with a clean diet and exercise for at least 6 weeks and I'm sure you'll start losing.
UpSheRises
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 9:06 AM

When you say "working out", what do you mean? Doing what? How often? For how long?

Eating healthy...what does that mean to you? Does that mean diet soda instead of regular, or plant-based diet, KWIM?

apriljjj
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 4:44 PM

I dont drink soda anymore, i stopped eating fast food, eating chips, eating candy, ice cream and all that bad stuff. when i say working out i mean using my home gym, running, lifting weights, yoga, ab crunchs, push ups. 2 or 3 times a day i work out depends on how much my son sleeps during the day. I work out for any where an hour to two hours at a time. no i am eating organic, fruits, veggies

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 8, 2014 at 6:17 AM

Welcome to the group mama!  Are you nursing your new baby?  Do you know your BMR?  It's possible you aren't eating enough food to support your workouts.  Are you tracking your food?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN