Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I cried a little today

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:52 PM
  • 22 Replies

When I took my before pictures. I don't look in a mirror that goes below my shoulders often and I realize now I should have :( I did not like what I see at all. Babes will be 4 months this month and I need to get my butt in gear! Current weight is 180 and my goal is 110-120 (I'm 5'2). I wear yoga pants because none of my "fat" jeans from after my other pregnancies fit and I can't bring myself to buy the next size up (and it's what was comfortable after my csection). 

So after I took my pictures and my measurements, I did about 10 minutes of Jillian Michaels 30DS until I got interrupted and then I tried jogging on the treadmill since I realized I really need hand weights to do 30DS. I made it just a couple of minutes and baby woke up crying. I'm running to Target tomorrow for weights and I'll be doing it again! So sick of looking like this and feeling like crap! (Sorry I'm grabbing my boob in the one picture - the breast pad I wear for breastfeeding showed really bad lol).

by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4girlsinmylife
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this
You can do it, just stay motivated hun. ;)
mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Keep moving love.  Every step you take, every squat, lift, press, jump - even hula hooping - COUNTS.

Monsita
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 2:08 AM
1 mom liked this
One day at the time!!!!!!
Erinelizz
by Erin on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:04 AM
You can do this!
Wheepingchree
by Jessica on Mar. 7, 2014 at 10:51 AM
You've got this girl!! We're all here for you :)
3kidz123
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 1:28 PM

I was 193 when I gave birth...lower 180's a week later. It stinks! (I'm 5 foot 5 inches) You CAN loose the weight...I'm down to the lower 140's right now and my son is 6 months on Monday. He was my 6th birth so my body is bouncing back slower than I'd like but it is posible. 

Try working out with the baby...squats and baby ups while holding them are great!

JenMountain
by New Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:30 PM

Keep up the great work!!!! Stay motivated!

JRSMOMMM
by New Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this

I was like this too... I started on Nov. 1st with 5 pushups...everyday I forced myself to do better. Some days I would add 5-10, or if I was lazy that day only add 1... I would allow myself 2 days a week with no exercise.. I have lost 3inches around my body. Today I did 55 cruches, 55 squats, 55 leg lifts, 55 arm lifts, and 20 pushups.

I did all of this without changing what I eat... I allow myself 1 soda a day then water for the rest... 

Cassie2115
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:56 PM
I just finished a full 30ds workout and then jogged a quarter mile. Then I realized I need to shower and wake up the baby so she can nurse before I have to go to work. Can't believe how quick that half hour goes by! Now just to stay motivated and find that half hour a day for me!
MammaKoi
by New Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 4:11 PM

You don't look bad either, don't you hate that extra flab in front too? I have it horrible and I'm on my 4th kid. I want it to dissapear for good. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)