Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

When I took my before pictures. I don't look in a mirror that goes below my shoulders often and I realize now I should have :( I did not like what I see at all. Babes will be 4 months this month and I need to get my butt in gear! Current weight is 180 and my goal is 110-120 (I'm 5'2). I wear yoga pants because none of my "fat" jeans from after my other pregnancies fit and I can't bring myself to buy the next size up (and it's what was comfortable after my csection). 

So after I took my pictures and my measurements, I did about 10 minutes of Jillian Michaels 30DS until I got interrupted and then I tried jogging on the treadmill since I realized I really need hand weights to do 30DS. I made it just a couple of minutes and baby woke up crying. I'm running to Target tomorrow for weights and I'll be doing it again! So sick of looking like this and feeling like crap! (Sorry I'm grabbing my boob in the one picture - the breast pad I wear for breastfeeding showed really bad lol).

by on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:52 PM
Replies (21-22):
wahmx3
by Shelley on Mar. 8, 2014 at 5:59 PM

Ahhh, hate that you cried but maybe this your "rock bottom" that we all hit when we decide to make a change. You can do it, one day at a time....take your measurements as well, once a month, just don't use the scale as your only guide.

la_bella_vita
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:51 PM

Just take it one day at a time, I was crying recently too all because a pair of stupid jeans didn't fit me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN