Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Today is IT.

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 1:04 PM
  • 27 Replies
7 moms liked this

Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

I've got this and I'm taking charge!

Who's with me?!

by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dd06
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm with you! I'm on day 5 of fitness and this is day 1 working on nutrition! I will see change this time and it will be permanent! We've got this!
Vertical15
by Vanessa on Mar. 7, 2014 at 1:09 PM

No more evening snacking.  No more JUNK!  Ice cream is in my past.  I'm giving it up indefinitely.  I have no will power when it comes to a tub of sugar.  Not buying it anymore.

Vertical15
by Vanessa on Mar. 7, 2014 at 1:10 PM

Absolutely! 

Quoting dd06: I'm with you! I'm on day 5 of fitness and this is day 1 working on nutrition! I will see change this time and it will be permanent! We've got this!

keisha613
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm with you!

Ice Cream is still in my present and future.  I only have 1 scoop at a time now though.

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Me! I'm with you!! I totally believe in moderation and I love my evening snacks - but I've learned to make them healthier - last night for our anniversary DH and I made banana splits - a banana cut in half (length and width), a scoop of frozen vanilla Greek yogurt for the kids and DH, a scoop of vanilla coconut yogurt (lactose issues) for me, sliced strawberries and blended strawberries with a little lemon juice, sprinkled with crushed roasted almonds. Everyone loved it and it was so simple to put together.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 8, 2014 at 6:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Totally with you mama!!!

Erinelizz
by Erin on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this
That sounds so good! Yum!

Happy anniversary!

Quoting mybratsmom: Me! I'm with you!! I totally believe in moderation and I love my evening snacks - but I've learned to make them healthier - last night for our anniversary DH and I made banana splits - a banana cut in half (length and width), a scoop of frozen vanilla Greek yogurt for the kids and DH, a scoop of vanilla coconut yogurt (lactose issues) for me, sliced strawberries and blended strawberries with a little lemon juice, sprinkled with crushed roasted almonds. Everyone loved it and it was so simple to put together.
Erinelizz
by Erin on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm with you! I personally love the feeling of "control" I have when I'm taking charge of my life and health. It's empowering!
snowpeasmom
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:34 AM
I said that this pass monday...I am now in the hospital. ...I came down with peritonsullar. ..and need super antibiotics and surgical drainage...and they didnt feed me yesterday...I want food....soft soft yummy jambia juice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vertical15
by Vanessa on Mar. 9, 2014 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I wish I had th will power!  If I give myself one scoop and the kids wouldn't finish theirs I would just eat it for them so its easier this way.  I'm just done with it.  The calories just aren't worth it.

Quoting keisha613:

I'm with you!

Ice Cream is still in my present and future.  I only have 1 scoop at a time now though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)