Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

ahhhh I have to share :)

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:18 PM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this

I'm sorry I have to share with someone.  I'm so excited and proud of myself right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm an emotional eater, If i'm upset, sad, stressed, bored whatever, you name it and I eat.  well, I got pretty upset about something I saw on fb.  LONG STORY.  well this is something I would have ate a bunch of crap, but this time I DIDN'T!  I thought to myself wait a minute.  Instead of going for the food, I hit the treadmill!  I only burnt 112 cal.  but that's huge for me and I feel SOOOOO much better, much better then I would have if I would have went for the junk.  It dawned on me while on the treadmill, when I get upset with someone or something, I'm punishing myself for someone else being a jerk!  how does that make any sense?  I'm sorry this is all over the place but I'm just really excited and happy.  Best part is my Dd (3) is wanting to eat healthy too.  so we are haveing a light tuna salad and cucumber slices with just a little ranch dressing  :D 

treadmill

by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sheli.bean
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:45 PM
Good for you! That takes a lot of will power, I totally know how you feel, I'm a bored eater, and I find it so hard to get out of that habit!
JRSMOMMM
by New Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 3:46 PM

YOU GO GIRL...high five

melliburger
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 4:10 PM

whoohoo!

redroseaylor
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 4:48 PM

that is fantastic keep up the good work

charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 6:12 PM

awesome!

offrdngal
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Way to go! I have learned that when I get pissed off, I will kick ass during a workout!! :)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 8, 2014 at 6:14 AM

I'm so proud of you...you're an inspiration!  Great job!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)