Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Spring Weight Loss Challenge - Week 1 Weigh-in

Posted by   + Show Post

How did you ladies do this week?  Post your successes, NSV (non-scale victories), inches lost, pounds lost, whatever POSITIVE things you want to reflect on from this past week.  Let's keep it positive and focus on the good stuff even if you didn't lose what you wanted to.  Hugs ladies!!!

by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 6:16 PM
Replies (51-51):
mom23heathens
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 8:43 AM
I have be moving along nicely with weight loss averaging about 1.6 lbs a week. I gave up all soda which went easier Than I thought but for the last month I've had a few setbacks and I've been afraid to weigh myself because I don't want to know how it's affected my weight. My back went out so it was hard to do any exercise or house stuff. When my back was getting better enough to do some yoga my foot and ankle started acting up. (Arthritis and tendinitis). Then my birthday which my hubby (I mentioned how unintentionally unsupportive he has been) bought me a whole cheesecake and went out to dinner then it was his birthday a few days later so repeat above. Just a few days ago I started feeling close to 100°/° again. Like I said I'm afraid of the scale.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN