Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

What are your workout plans today?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 6:30 AM
  • 34 Replies

What are you doing for exercise today ladies?  Share with us!

by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 6:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Mar. 8, 2014 at 7:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Lifting, stretching, plenty of steps....getting ready for a huge 50th anniversary bash for tomorrow!

youllneverknow
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 7:36 AM
Chest and triceps today, I'll update with a screen shot when I'm done!
mcginnisc
by Claire on Mar. 8, 2014 at 7:54 AM

Still nothing...I felt good yesterday, so I caught up on laundry while the kids were at school as well as made a cheesecake for a party we are going to today, went to the store, and then 3 hours of karate for the girls last night...yeah... I couldn't move last night when we got home.. 

Today will entail- 90 minutes of Karate, folding a load of laundry, going to a "wine party" at my BIL's tonight- no meds for me today so I can taste the different wines that we will have there. In other words, there are 3 families eating dinner together, the boys will be bottling the wines we have fermenting and we'll try some wine..

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:00 AM

That's awesome!!!  Good for you!

Quoting michiganmom116:

Lifting, stretching, plenty of steps....getting ready for a huge 50th anniversary bash for tomorrow!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:01 AM

Try some wine for me:)  Hugs!

Quoting mcginnisc:

Still nothing...I felt good yesterday, so I caught up on laundry while the kids were at school as well as made a cheesecake for a party we are going to today, went to the store, and then 3 hours of karate for the girls last night...yeah... I couldn't move last night when we got home.. 

Today will entail- 90 minutes of Karate, folding a load of laundry, going to a "wine party" at my BIL's tonight- no meds for me today so I can taste the different wines that we will have there. In other words, there are 3 families eating dinner together, the boys will be bottling the wines we have fermenting and we'll try some wine..

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:15 AM

I have a pile of homework to do, and I promised Kassidy I'd take her shopping, but sometime today I'm fitting in a session of 6 week 6 pack with Jillian. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:39 AM
2 moms liked this

7 mile run...4 miles on the road and 3 miles on the trails.

LDavis33
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:48 AM

Just finished level 2 30 day shred.  Gotta go shopping for a birthday gift for my nephew this afternoon.  But I'm hoping to get in 30 minutes of yoga tonight and maybe 30 minutes on the elliptical if the kiddos cooperate :)

offrdngal
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:52 AM
Today is rest day! :)

lillybug222
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:54 AM
I did 30 day shred. I nearly died. I learned: I cannot do a jumping jack. I cannot do any type of reverse crunch. I cannot do butt kicks. This should all motivate me to improve, but it makes me never want to exercise again! Especially not tomorrow when I'm sore!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)