Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Can you help me with my daily water needs?

Posted by   + Show Post
I have been on two different websites and got 56 oz on one and 72 on another so I'm second guessing both of them. I'm 129 Lbs 5'5" exercise 60 mins a day, live in a cool climate... Thanks and let me know if you need any other info!
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:46 AM
Replies (11-12):
Quintanamommy
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:58 PM
I agree with everyone too! I also wanted to add that if you have a hard time getting that much water or keeping track I leave out the number of bottles I need to drink on the table. Then I know if I need to step up on drinking more or I'm doing good for the day.
Lebowski98
by Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Half of your body weight in ounces is the minimum amount of water that you should be drinking.  Any time you workout and drink to refuel your body...that amount doesn't count towards your goal.  I always urge people to shoot for a gallon a day.  Try to drink a full 8 ounces every hour.  Make it yummy...add mint and strawberries...lemons and limes...whatever makes you want to drink more.  I keep my camelbak bottle with me at all times and I'll just stop and make myself take ten sips.  I do this all day every day.  Your pee should be clear...if it's not...drink more!  It sounds so easy, but it's not.  It's really a habit that you need to get into.  Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)