Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

ot i'm not sure if I want to scream or cry

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:52 AM
  • 6 Replies
I'm just overwhelmed.I finally had some money in my savings and then bills just kept coming and I wanted so badly to take ds to the zoo for his birthday and now I don't think I will have the money to.between car insurance for a car that's broken down and paying the phone bill for my son's dad and I because he's only working a day a week and only comes home with like twenty dollars. I work two days a week. I'm trying so hard to try and make sure ds doesn't realize were broke but here I am sitting in the locker room of the gym crying because I'm having a fucking anxiety attack about all of this bullshit. I just wanted to do something nice for ds because he's such a good kid.he's turning four. I just wanted to take him to the god Damn zoo. I can't stop crying.
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 8:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Mar. 8, 2014 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this
You do the best you can momma. Hugs!!! I grew up seeing my parents work alot and knowing we didn't have tons of money... but my parents made sure we had what we needed. True story my best xmas was all gifts from a dollar store that they wrapped up individually to make it seem like a lot more than it really was... my dad played tea party while my mom had to go work xmas morning. But best memory was them playing and trying. I appreciated that. Maybe try finding a free local kids activity. My parents took use to the state park alot.. packed snacks and even for we cheap kites.
youllneverknow
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:14 AM
I ended up leaving the gym early.I don't have attacks too often anymore, but I couldn't overcome it today.I'm upset I didn't get my workout in but I'm calmed down a bit and at work now so I'm at least able to stay distracted for now.
Monsita
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 4:50 PM
Hugs!!!!
keisha613
by Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 5:49 PM

I'm sorry ((hugs))

Taviesmommy
by Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 7:50 PM
I am sorry, that is tough. Have to talked to your insurance agent? If the car is just sitting because it is broken down, you could probably change your policy to liability only for awhile or maybe there is some type of discount that they can give you since you are not driving it.
youllneverknow
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2014 at 9:23 PM
Someone on Facebook suggested that so I called and they said out would be 168 per month.....I'm paying 128 a month right now for the car.

Quoting Taviesmommy: I am sorry, that is tough. Have to talked to your insurance agent? If the car is just sitting because it is broken down, you could probably change your policy to liability only for awhile or maybe there is some type of discount that they can give you since you are not driving it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)