Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Nice butt???

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:01 AM
  • 8 Replies
I am on my journey to lose weight and be a hot mom again. Only problem is the most weight I'm losing is in m already tiny butt. What kind of things can I do to build up my glutes?
by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
rosie211
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:30 PM

I think it's squats but not sure.

KelliansMom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:32 PM
I do a lot of the Brazilian butt lift moves. It doesn't make my tiny butt any bigger but after a while my butt did get rounder and more lifted.
2salernos
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:45 PM
Squats!
keisha613
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 12:56 PM

Squats and Lunges.  Also when I was a teenager, I started sleeping on my stomach as to not "mash" my butt by sleeping on it.  I don't know if that helps or not.

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 1:34 PM
Squats
Lunges
Donkey kicks
Straight leg dead lifts
Bridges
snowbear74
by Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 8:29 PM

also fire hydrants(look these up in not sure,curtsy lunges,plank leg lifts,you can look up exercises to perk up your butt. heres one page that the exercises  will definitely work your glutes http://www.leanitup.com/12-best-butt-exercises-firm-round-backside-bubble-butt-form/

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:24 PM

Go on YouTube and find the 30 Day Booty Lift girls. They do a promo video where they showcase different butts, you figure out what type you are, and they tell you exactly what you need to do. Different butt types require different butt exercises. 

bc19
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:28 PM

Squats. There are tons of squating moves in Insanity and after week 3, my butt is huge! My workout shorts are getting too tight because my butt is getting bigger.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)