Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

any fitbit users, I need help!!!

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:50 PM
  • 4 Replies

i've got the fitbit flex and I'm haveing way to much trouble figureing it out.  I finally got the my fitness pal to interact with the fitbit app.  I think i'm just technologicly impared lol.  I can't even figure out how to make sure its on, I can't figure out how to track sleep or anything really.  the only thing I've been able to figure out how to do so far is to track my water intake. 

Someone please help me

by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 11:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mcginnisc
by Claire on Mar. 11, 2014 at 6:05 AM

I don't have mine linked...I just use the website and enter things just like on MFP...

To track sleep: when you are going to bed, tap it a few times...it should buzz and light up 2 lights...when you wake up- tap it a few times- it should buzz and light up all the lights. 

There really isn't anything to figure out for me since I don't link it with anything. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Mi_Chelly
by Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 11:21 AM

1. Are you using just the website for logging or are you also using the phone app?
If you are using the website only, make sure the dongle is plugged in. I personally use the phone app more then the website.
If you are using the phone app, make sure you have bluetooth on, that way all changes you make are synced with the device.  

2. To control the Flex, is by tapping it x amount of times or for x length of time. I am not 100% sure what all taps and such work, I use the Force and had the One. I am looking at moving to the Flex if my Force becomes unusable. 

momlovestorun
by on Mar. 11, 2014 at 12:30 PM

I have the force so I don't know how it works for tracking sleep but I do have mine linked to myfitness pal.

I only enter workouts to fitbit. It pushes over my burned calories (estimate) to MFP. I enter all of my food in MFP becase the data base is better and it pushes to my fitbit. I finally feel like I have the 2 figured out.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 11, 2014 at 7:05 PM

Good luck mama...hope these ladies' advice helped out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)