Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you have focus T25

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:06 AM
  • 3 Replies
I am thinking about buying Focus T25 from someone in a town that I will be driving by on my way out of town. They posted online that it has 10 discs & comes with the guides, calendar, bands etc. They are selling it for $60 & said it's brand new. Too good to be true? Lol Can ppl make copies of the discs & make it look just like the actual discs? Are there things I can look for to see if it's original? Of course, I would know it's fake if the discs look nothing like the real ones.
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
momlovestorun
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:37 AM

It it always a possibiltiy. Take a look and if it looks good then buy it............ Having the guides and all that though, sounds like they are just selling one they bought.

tiffyhamm
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 4:05 PM
2 moms liked this

We bought ours for $60 as well, still in the package, all the discs, band, books, etc.  She opened it when we met her in the parking lot to show us that everything was in there and intact.  The person selling the discs could be a Team Beachbody Coach who is signed up on the Business Opportunity side of the coaching.  They pay a small fee and are able to sell products and memberships while earning a commission on the sales.  This could what they are doing?  I don't know too much about it, I just heard about this from a girl who I was talking to at the grocery store.  I don't know if she sells entire exercise programs, but maybe others do?  Having said all of that...we bought ours for $60 bucks, its the real deal, everything is included, and everything works.  I have wondered the same thing as you myself before I agreed to go out an buy it from this person.  I wondered why would someone sell a product that they just received and haven't opened the box?  They must be making some money off of it somehow.

OT, but T25 is amazeballs!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:57 PM

Never used it but heard great things about it...good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)