Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Here!

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:05 PM
  • 9 Replies

Hi im new to this group, im Carol, mom of 3 boys, married for almost 18 years to my wonderful dh. Have 2 furbabies Doxi named Sweetpea, Mastiff/Pug mix named Mason. Hope to get to know you all and have the support i need in my weightloss journey. I have 130 lbs to go!

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:58 PM

Welcome to the group Carol!  

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Mar. 17, 2014 at 1:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome!  I started my journey with about that much to go (135 to my goal), and I am almost to my goal!  You can do this!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

keisha613
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! Good luck!
mes_deux_amours
by *Andrea* on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:49 AM
Welcome :)
BethRae
by Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:52 AM
Welcome and good luck!!!!
wahmx3
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group! You can do it, 130 pounds sounds like a lot so break it into smaller manageable goals....10 pounds at a time until you are down to about 50 pound sto your goal, then go every 5 pounds. Reward yourself when you reach a goal (not food related) such as a mani/pedi, new clothes etc. Don't make all your goals strictly about weight either...rewards for drinking more water, exercising on a regular basis, losing inches, logging food etc.

Monsita
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Welcome!
Nice meeting you.
ladyvamp5489
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 3:48 PM

Thanks everyone! I have already lost 50 lbs since last summer,but its getting harder and harder to stick to it. Its awesome to have your support here.

UpSheRises
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome. This is a great group. Its quickly becoming my favorite group, actually.

There are a lot of people who know a lot about getting healthy and all the different ways to do it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)