Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Denying the weight gain

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:46 PM
  • 2 Replies

Frustrated with myelf that I've allowed myself to put on 20 lbs over the course of the last couple of years. I know it's not a whole lot, but it's still something that I chose to ignore was going on.  I saw the number creeping up, but kept telling myself that I would just get a handle on it after a vacation or I would eat better tomorrow-things like that.  In 2 weeks I'm going on a cruise and I'm not happy that clothes that were lose are now snug, and this was not how I saw this trip going.  At any rate, I finally decided it was time come to terms with what I allowed to happen.  I have no excuses-it was all out of my own ignorance that this happened.  

My frustratation had started to turn in to determination and will hopefully be a driving force in my journey to lose the 20 lbs I've gained and lose an additional 20 to get me to my goal weight of 125.  If you'd like to follow this journey, I am going to do my best to keep a blog of it (minus the 5 days I'm out on the ocean).  You can find it at practicallyfitkim.wordpress.com.   

Thanks for sharing in my journey!

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right." - Henry Ford

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 13, 2014 at 7:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Don't focus on the past but focus on today.  You can do this!

Monsita
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 3:26 PM
Welcome.
Nice to know you are here with us, starting your fitness and weight loss journey!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)