Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Spring Weight Loss Challenge - Week 2 Weigh in

Posted by   + Show Post

How did you do this week ladies?  Share with us!

by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 5:24 AM
Replies (11-20):
ambtrav2kids
by Amber on Mar. 15, 2014 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Last week: 262
Current: 256.8

Did a lot of walking. Went on a field trip with my daughter to tour Arrowhead stadium and that was a ton of walking too.

I haven't had fast food all week. I'm drinking more water. Not much more but definitely more than I was when I started.
Erinelizz
by Erin on Mar. 15, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Original Starting Weight Jan. 20: 153
Challenge starting weight: 140.6
Week 1: 140.2
Week 2: 138.0

I passed my halfway mark this week! 15 pounds lost, 13 to go!
mizzoumomma3
by on Mar. 15, 2014 at 3:48 PM

Can I join as a late comer?  I am in the same boat as all of you.

Wheepingchree
by Jessica on Mar. 15, 2014 at 6:36 PM
I had a blah week. For the first time in several months I had some bad eating days. Never went over my calories, but just made some bad choices. I posted earlier in the week that I was also having a hard time working cardio in, because I was feeling very low energy. Between working a lot and both kids having colds, I could only get yoga done every day. Some days I got a walk in also and did 2 days of cardio. I'm going to weigh and measure tomorrow, so I'll let you ladies know then!
wahmx3
by Shelley on Mar. 15, 2014 at 8:25 PM

SW 157.1

Week 1 153.8

Week 2 153.8

I am okay with staying the same....I did good with my exercise goals and drinking water. I logged at least 4 times this week, need to work on sleep for some reason as I am now fighting a migrane although that is in part to not eating enough this morning....

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Mar. 15, 2014 at 10:12 PM
Ack. Life got crazy this week and I totally forgot about the challenge. *fface palm*.
Back to it this week. I didn't get on the scale until this morning and it wasn't an official weight kind of thing. I ate kind of crappy this week and just hopped on to make sure I wasn't up a crazy amount.
My shoulder is/was messed up this week. It interfered with training.
OkOK whining over. Time to suck it up and keep going!
keisha613
by Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:07 AM
HW 248
SW 222.4
W1 222.6
W2 225.6

:( I went over my calorie goal just about everyday. I am deeper into training for a 5k and I am starving all the time. My stomach is flatter though, and a pair pants I usually wear are now too big. I plan to control my eating and actually lose for week 3.
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Well, I just weighed. Did 8 zumba classes this past week-  stuck to my calories (except on monday when I did 3 classes...I went over but not a LOT) and somehow, I gained 2 lbs back. So last check was 154.5 and today-156.5

was hoping for 153 :(

UGH

mjgm1966
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 12:59 PM

This hasn't been  a good week for me.  Haven't been able to walk or workout at all due to being sick.  But....that being said, I have lost several pounds due to being sick.....so.....I'm not gonna complain too much. :)

mindysue852
by Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 3:45 PM

Start of group challenge March 3rd: Weight 193.2, waist 34.5, hips 45.5, thighs 27.5 

March 12: Weight 192, waist 33.5, hips 44.5, thighs 27.5

March 16: Weight 190.6, measurements remain the same.

I've had a few days where I slipped up on snacking, but I've been continuing to go to the gym 6 days a week. If I could get past the food mistakes I've made and not continue to make em it'd be great!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN