Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Spring Weight Loss Challenge - Week 2 Weigh in

Posted by   + Show Post

How did you do this week ladies?  Share with us!

by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 5:24 AM
Replies (41-50):
mjgm1966
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 7:35 PM

Thank you.  Hoping you are feeling better as well. :)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Hope you feel better soon!!!

Quoting mjgm1966:

This hasn't been  a good week for me.  Haven't been able to walk or workout at all due to being sick.  But....that being said, I have lost several pounds due to being sick.....so.....I'm not gonna complain too much. :)

Wheepingchree
by Jessica on Mar. 16, 2014 at 9:26 PM
2 moms liked this
Thanks! I'm feeling optimistic :) hope this week is less crazy for you!!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Hugs mama...hope this week is better!

Quoting Wheepingchree: I had a blah week. For the first time in several months I had some bad eating days. Never went over my calories, but just made some bad choices. I posted earlier in the week that I was also having a hard time working cardio in, because I was feeling very low energy. Between working a lot and both kids having colds, I could only get yoga done every day. Some days I got a walk in also and did 2 days of cardio. I'm going to weigh and measure tomorrow, so I'll let you ladies know then!

MamaNeeNee
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 10:18 PM
Yuck! I did horrible this week!!
Thurs: I got into a huge fight with my boss at work and ate an entire cookout tray.. Grilled Cajun chicken sandwich, fries with mayo and ketchup and slaw.
Friday was pretty good.. I ate well and got in two work outs.
Saturday totally sucked bc Friday night I only ended up with 2 hours of sleep so I ate literally all day, then my mom got into an accident and I ate a deep fried dinner...
Today I have slept A LOT and ate crap too.. Laziness of being drained physically and emotionally..
I was excited to weigh.. Not so much anymore
Emma_Livy
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 12:16 AM
Does anyone else freak out if they're up a couple lbs one morning and then have to remind yourself that body weight fluctuates easily? That was my morning. Thinking positive!
twnkedee
by Tia on Mar. 17, 2014 at 4:18 AM

I stayed the same..thankfully..still up from starting weight by 2 pounds but this is a new week and I feel good about it!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 17, 2014 at 6:10 AM

I am feeling better...I don't sound that great but I'm feeling much better!

Quoting mjgm1966:

Thank you.  Hoping you are feeling better as well. :)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Hope you feel better soon!!!

Quoting mjgm1966:

This hasn't been  a good week for me.  Haven't been able to walk or workout at all due to being sick.  But....that being said, I have lost several pounds due to being sick.....so.....I'm not gonna complain too much. :)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 17, 2014 at 6:10 AM

Great attitude!!!

Quoting twnkedee:

I stayed the same..thankfully..still up from starting weight by 2 pounds but this is a new week and I feel good about it!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 17, 2014 at 6:11 AM

That is why I don't weigh myself every single day:)  Hugs mama!

Quoting Emma_Livy: Does anyone else freak out if they're up a couple lbs one morning and then have to remind yourself that body weight fluctuates easily? That was my morning. Thinking positive!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 17, 2014 at 6:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Today is a new day mama...big hugs!

Quoting MamaNeeNee: Yuck! I did horrible this week!! Thurs: I got into a huge fight with my boss at work and ate an entire cookout tray.. Grilled Cajun chicken sandwich, fries with mayo and ketchup and slaw. Friday was pretty good.. I ate well and got in two work outs. Saturday totally sucked bc Friday night I only ended up with 2 hours of sleep so I ate literally all day, then my mom got into an accident and I ate a deep fried dinner... Today I have slept A LOT and ate crap too.. Laziness of being drained physically and emotionally.. I was excited to weigh.. Not so much anymore

FBCHRISTIAN
by Anacelia on Mar. 17, 2014 at 10:37 AM

Gained two more pounds but lost another inch off of my waist. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN