Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

What's going on today?

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:42 AM
  • 47 Replies

Do you have any plans for workouts today ladies?  Have you planned your food for the day?  Remember...those who fail to plan are, in turn, planning to fail!  

by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:44 AM

I have a mega busy day, and I'm finishing my coffee right now.  Planning on some OJ for breakfast and then a late morning snack of peanut butter and apple.  Lunch will probably be a turkey sandwich w/ raw veggies.  Afternoon snack is usually coffee:)  I'm making pork tenderloin and roasted red potatoes for dinner tonight.  

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:49 AM

meals are planned, I have to take the car in for a front-end alignment, then I really need to get active around the house again now that my body has been realigned.

veggie omelets & juice for breakfast

leftovers or chef salad for lunch

taco salad for dinner

snacks:   grain-free banana bread, veggie sticks

SexyDiva19
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 6:51 AM
Working from 9-6. Going to the gym afterwards probably. I usually skip breakfast and for lunch I'll have a can of tuna fish,Hawaain rolls, cup of pineapples and a mini Gatorade. This equals 510 calories so not too bad.

I have no clue what I'm eating for dinner.
lulalacroix
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 7:06 AM
It's a much needed rest day, but might do some yoga.

Breakfast will be eggs, cottage cheese and fruit.
Lunch is chicken breast with salad.
Dinner...havent figured out yet. ;(
MaineMammax2
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 7:21 AM
Trying hard to get back into my routine. I had a health setback, my husband was sick and now my oldest has been really sick for 6 days. Everything has been a jumble of doctor appointments and quick and easy comfort food and not exercising(doc ordered.) Meals for today are: Breakfast oatmeal with plain yogurt and berries. Lunch sweet potato and salad, soup for the sick one. Dinner cauliflower, rice and chicken. Snack nuts, fruit and veggie sticks. Exercise really clean the house, 10 minute ab workout and 20 minute elliptical. It's a step in the right direction. Not where I was before but feel really good to be back into a routine of feeling like I'm going in the right direction.
youllneverknow
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 7:34 AM
Today is chest and triceps at the gym. And I have the general ideas of my meals planned for today but nothing set in stone. I had yogurt with granola, for lunch I'm having a salad, for dinner I'm having veggie stir fry(ssooo excited!)
imperfect511
by Amie on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:46 AM
Its 845am & I'm so tired. My baby woke up literally every hour last night. Im gonna have a, bowl of oatmeal with fruit sand cook some chicken noodle soup here in a few for lunch and dinner.

Workouts are Jessica Smith Pear shape workout & befit fat burn legs & butt. Might add in fitness blenders cardio bicep workout.
Rogue35
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 10:09 AM

I am still trying to wake up. I have been walking for exercise. I haven't planned out what I am going to eat yet.

youllneverknow
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

This is today.we just got done
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Mar. 18, 2014 at 10:30 AM
I'm drinking my coffee, already had breakfast(apple and peanut butter). Finsih up school with my kids..then walking 2-3 miles and lifting some light weights. Going to see how my shoulder handles it.
After that, taking the kids to the park for a homeschool group playdate. Then to the grocery store.
My house is sadly empty of food..so I'm not sure about lunch. Might see if i can scrounge up a chef salad. Or tuna. hmm.
Then home to detail a car..laundry and the usual.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN