Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Weekend Workouts

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 6:54 AM
  • 25 Replies

What are you doing this weekend ladies?  Any workouts planned?

by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 6:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cc5112
by Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 8:08 AM

Resting this weekend. I tripped and fell yesterday while carrying my 22 month old! Luckily, I broke the fall with my knee and forearm so he was startled but not hurt. However, my knee is bruised, scabbed and a bit swollen, so I'm taking the weekend off.

how about you Darby? Doing any running?

theresaphilly
by Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 12:40 PM

I did two mile walk to and from Starbucks and that is it until Monday or Tuesday. 

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:45 PM

Oh those - thank goodness it wasn't worse!

Quoting cc5112:

Resting this weekend. I tripped and fell yesterday while carrying my 22 month old! Luckily, I broke the fall with my knee and forearm so he was startled but not hurt. However, my knee is bruised, scabbed and a bit swollen, so I'm taking the weekend off.

how about you Darby? Doing any running?

mybratsmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 1:49 PM

I did something called The Sunseeker workout off a site called toneitup. Interesting.  Lets just say it's calisthenics and I added 8 lb weights.

going to be doing some gardening - adding more soil to my beds and replanting a few things (I bury my garden and already have pumpkins, strawberries and tomatoes growing all over the place!) - I need to reign things in and keep it organized.

Wheepingchree
by Jessica on Mar. 22, 2014 at 2:27 PM
I've been taking a rest this week. So nothing today...I picked up a new yoga DVD at target yesterday...thinking about trying it out tomorrow. Maybe....so exhausted lately!
beadingmom17
by Rachel on Mar. 22, 2014 at 2:35 PM
I played basketball today! It was the last game of the season for both of my kids and, in tradition, kids played the parents! It was awesome and so much fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momlovestorun
by on Mar. 22, 2014 at 4:07 PM
6 mile run, 8:38 pace
by New Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Today is rest day. Tomorrow I'll do a run first thing in the morning, then some strength training will I watch Sunday night TV.

imperfect511
by Amie on Mar. 22, 2014 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I did Jessica Smiths Hiit it hard video earlier today and may add in a little extra tonight if I am up to it. I wanna try a short tabata workout out sometime so I might do that.

SpiritFortress
by Member on Mar. 22, 2014 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this

yoga and 30 Day Shred planned for this weekend

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN