Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

I did it **EDIT 4/11/14**

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 6:04 PM
  • 42 Replies

I took the leap and bought t-25...it should be here by 4/1 the latest.

I am excited and scared shitless all in one!!!

has anyone done t-25?? if you have would you mind showing your before and after/during pics or how it has gone for you? 

Edit 4/4/14--  well today was day 4 of doing t-25 and I have to say that the days are getting easier and easier - now I don't know if its bc I am not doing Cardio and Speed or if I am getting more fit ( i tend to think option 1 lol who gets more fit in 4 days) But i am looking forward to this week all over again Come monday - I cannot wait to continue!!!

Edit 4/11/14-- So Now that I have done my first full week of this work out.I was wondering if you all thought i shoudl push myself to do the 2 workouts today - or push one till tomorrow (like sugguest if you can't do 2 in a day).  I think I could do both....but I have ALOT that has to be accomplished by 3 - which includes a shower for me - and to be ready to go for the evening...dinner and soccer practice for my oldest...i just don't wanna go easy on myself bc I have a lot to do and ughhh there I go over thinking again

by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 6:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mes_deux_amours
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 7:06 PM
I don't know what that is... Video of some type? Is it harder than the p90x?
xxBiteMExx
by Myra on Mar. 25, 2014 at 7:08 PM
I won't do that one right now lol. I do have hip hop abs though and I love it. I also have Les Mills Combat. It's hard but I love it also.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrownEyedGirl86
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 7:37 PM

its made by shaun t (maker of intensity) but its not as long -only 25 minutes

Quoting mes_deux_amours: I don't know what that is... Video of some type? Is it harder than the p90x?

BrownEyedGirl86
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 7:38 PM

I have jillian michaels dvd's right now I have done the shred and im kind of over it or need something to switch it up...the other dvd from her is too long atm...so I bought this on a whim this morning

Quoting xxBiteMExx: I won't do that one right now lol. I do have hip hop abs though and I love it. I also have Les Mills Combat. It's hard but I love it also.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 26, 2014 at 3:26 AM

Good luck mama!

BrownEyedGirl86
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:03 AM
Thank you!!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Good luck mama!

LizethPL
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 8:11 AM
I bought it, and did a couple of days. It was too much for me since i was just starting to work out. So im doing another program and then i'll hopefully have the condition to do the t25.
BrownEyedGirl86
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:51 PM
I have been going to the gym on the weekends and doing the 30 day shred during the week.

I'm hoping completing t-25 is a possible goal to reach

Quoting LizethPL: I bought it, and did a couple of days. It was too much for me since i was just starting to work out. So im doing another program and then i'll hopefully have the condition to do the t25.
amberlynn1218
by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 3:06 PM

I did T25 and lost 16 lbs from it!

That was before I started the program and after when I finished the Gamma round of it that you have to buy separately. I am down 10 more lbs from that last picture. :) Good luck. It's a great program.

momlovestorun
by on Mar. 29, 2014 at 9:41 PM
I like it. It has a great option for modifying too for people just starting out. Good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN