Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

YES! Part one of my goal has been reached!

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:17 AM
  • 6 Replies
2 moms liked this

I finally am out of the 190s and 200s for the first time since I was 4 months pregnant! (189.6) My son turns 2 next month and during my pregnancy I gained a whopping 80 pounds topping out at 265. The first 50 came off within a month (preeclampsia made me bloated like no other!) The next 15 pounds came off over the next year and then I was stalled until I started working out 6 days a week and counting calories 5 weeks ago. I'm only 4.6 lbs from my prepregnancy weight, which was my first goal. I feel on top of the world. I still have another 34 lbs to go to reach my final goal, but this gives me hope that maybe I can do it :)

by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
dee06
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 1:21 PM

I am hoping to be out of the 190's real soon. I'm about .4lbs from it right now. How tall are you?

lulalacroix
by on Mar. 26, 2014 at 4:39 PM

I'm so excited for you!  I am a few pounds from my first goal - weighing under 200.  And that would be the first time under 200 in a couple of years.

mindysue852
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 5:51 PM

I'm 5'8". You are sooo close! I was at 190.6 for 2 agonizing weeks all cause I made some bad eating choices for a few days! I can work out no prob but eating is the hardest part!

Quoting dee06:

I am hoping to be out of the 190's real soon. I'm about .4lbs from it right now. How tall are you?

mindysue852
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you! And good luck, it feels great to get under the 200 mark! 

Quoting lulalacroix:

I'm so excited for you!  I am a few pounds from my first goal - weighing under 200.  And that would be the first time under 200 in a couple of years.

dee06
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:03 PM

5' 8" here also. Big big goal is just to get down to what I was before winter, 170. My most comfortable is between 145-150

Quoting mindysue852:

I'm 5'8". You are sooo close! I was at 190.6 for 2 agonizing weeks all cause I made some bad eating choices for a few days! I can work out no prob but eating is the hardest part!

Quoting dee06:

mindysue852
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 6:12 PM

I was down to 167 when I got married so after I hit my pre pregnancy goal that's my next goal. I haven't been below 167 in 7 years, and it was really super hard to get there. If I can get below that I'll be amazed. I screwed my metabolism up really bad in my teenage years with eating disorders and I swear that has to be why it is so hard for me to lose weight!

Quoting dee06:

5' 8" here also. Big big goal is just to get down to what I was before winter, 170. My most comfortable is between 145-150

Quoting mindysue852:

Quoting dee06:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN