Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

T25

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:03 AM
  • 24 Replies
Ok I'm going to start T25 again... Did anyone else struggle doing some of the exercises. I feel like I don't "nail it" like it says but if I can't do something ill just go slower...or do something else to keep my heart pumping. Anyone else have this issue? ?
Maybe that's why I gave up last time.
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bluebeard
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:37 AM
I just finished T25 and I love the results. Some moves are a little awkward but stick with it. Remember that beta phase are different workouts so there will be a change up. Not the same mundane...are you drinking shakeology too?
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Heard great things about it...good luck!

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

You just have to keep at it. Sometimes you have to modify the modifier until you can work your way up to it, but consistancy is key. Don't give up, just keep at it. Eventually you'll get to intermediate and advanced. 

2salernos
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:41 AM
No I'm not. I should be shouldn't I

Quoting Bluebeard: I just finished T25 and I love the results. Some moves are a little awkward but stick with it. Remember that beta phase are different workouts so there will be a change up. Not the same mundane...are you drinking shakeology too?
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:45 AM

No, and don't let a Beach Body Coach or Shakeology rep tell you that you need to. It's very expensive and you don't HAVE to buy or drink any kind of "recovery" stuff. You can make your own for much, much cheaper. If you want to indulge, great, but don't let anyone pressure you into thinking you HAVE to.

Quoting 2salernos: No I'm not. I should be shouldn't I
Quoting Bluebeard: I just finished T25 and I love the results. Some moves are a little awkward but stick with it. Remember that beta phase are different workouts so there will be a change up. Not the same mundane...are you drinking shakeology too?

2salernos
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:51 AM
Thank you..how do u make ur own stuff???? Any recipes????

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

No, and don't let a Beach Body Coach or Shakeology rep tell you that you need to. It's very expensive and you don't HAVE to buy or drink any kind of "recovery" stuff. You can make your own for much, much cheaper. If you want to indulge, great, but don't let anyone pressure you into thinking you HAVE to.

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I just do a frozen banana, two tablespoons of almond butter and a cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, but you can get really fancy with it. This is from a blog, the guy and his wife are hardcore P90x people, but didn't want to buy the expensive recovery shakes:

Workout Recovery Drink Ingredients

1 tablespoon flaxseed
1/3 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1 carrot
1 leaf kale
1 tablespoon pomegranate concentrate
1/2 to 1 cup 100% fruit juice
1 scoop (30g) whey protein powder (vanilla flavored)
2salernos
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:40 PM
Thank you. :)

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

I just do a frozen banana, two tablespoons of almond butter and a cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, but you can get really fancy with it. This is from a blog, the guy and his wife are hardcore P90x people, but didn't want to buy the expensive recovery shakes:

Workout Recovery Drink Ingredients

1 tablespoon flaxseed
1/3 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1 carrot
1 leaf kale
1 tablespoon pomegranate concentrate
1/2 to 1 cup 100% fruit juice
1 scoop (30g) whey protein powder (vanilla flavored)
Bluebeard
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:19 PM
I was just asking because I am on it with working out and found that it helped me a ton.

2salernos
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:21 PM
Which is ur favorite Shakeology flavor?

Quoting Bluebeard: I was just asking because I am on it with working out and found that it helped me a ton.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)