Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

April's Weight Loss Journey.

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:32 PM
  • 8 Replies

Mobile Photo

Hi! I been wanting to make this for a while.
My name is April, I'm 22 years old in Las Vegas, 1 DD & I am 5'3 and 195lbs . YIKES.

I have good physical condition ( I can be in a elliptical for 2hrs straight and be fine) because I have always worked out regularly (well kind of) I would workout 2 weeks straight 4-5x a week then stop for a week then start again (yo-yo'in) & I have a HARD time with food, I love to eat, anything and everything unhealthy, and big portions too, I have a bit of a self control issue with food. But NOW I'm determined ! I started running and went from 16minute mile to a 7minute mile (today) ! And Im planning to run between 3-6 miles at least 4x a week. Also to start watching what I eat a lot more NOT dieting but a life change& I'm also very excited to start a Hot Pilates& Hot Yoga studio on the 18th planning to attend 5x a week besides running!

My goal weight 130lbs ! Here it goes....
65lbs to go .
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
_abeauty92
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:51 PM
Bump ?
samarie23
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:50 PM
That is so much to run! I hope to be able to be fit like that again. I can't even do 10 minutes on the elliptical without being ready to quit!
_abeauty92
by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 2:29 PM
Hi ! UPDATE!

I been running about 5k 4-5x a week & watching what I eat very close occasional weight lifting also maybe 1-2x a week.

Can't wait to start hot yoga and pilates on the 18th !!!

As of today 4/7/2014 I lost 5lbs !
_abeauty92
by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Update! So today I ran my 5K in RECORD TIME, 1.5mi into it I fell In the trails and ate it ! LOl but got back up a d finished ! Yay me!

Also today ( as every Sunday) I weigh in . So I go to the club house & someone stoled the scale , WTH!!! Management said they will have a new one on Monday . I think I'm waiting to weigh in until next Sunday . As of Wednesday I am 9lbs LIGHTER ! Yay !

I have stuck to running 5x a week and weight training 2x a week. On Thursday I will start Hot Yoga & Pilates studio I'm beyond excited , my clothes are loose now, in real excited !
momto2lovelykid
by Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 3:52 AM

way to go mama!!!! awesome,keep it up

Quoting _abeauty92:

Mobile Photo

Update! So today I ran my 5K in RECORD TIME, 1.5mi into it I fell In the trails and ate it ! LOl but got back up a d finished ! Yay me! Also today ( as every Sunday) I weigh in . So I go to the club house & someone stoled the scale , WTH!!! Management said they will have a new one on Monday . I think I'm waiting to weigh in until next Sunday . As of Wednesday I am 9lbs LIGHTER ! Yay ! I have stuck to running 5x a week and weight training 2x a week. On Thursday I will start Hot Yoga & Pilates studio I'm beyond excited , my clothes are loose now, in real excited !

_abeauty92
by on Jul. 5, 2014 at 7:59 AM

Mobile Photo

Update
Shortly after my last update I stopped .. And gained all the weight back plus 10lbs more... Here's the shameful results of that .... So back up to 202lbs I was 3 weeks ago AND I DECIDED enough was enough !!! As of
Last Thursday is dropped down to 184lbs again! That's 18lbs in 3 WEEKS !!!! I am drinking 3L of water a day , running 3 miles 4x a week and taking hot yoga & Pilates 5-6x a week and mainly eating super healthy !!!

Here we go again!!! ( This is a BEFORE picture at 202lbs)
emtgirl885
by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 6:13 PM
You can do it, keep up the hard work!
_abeauty92
by on Sep. 8, 2014 at 3:00 PM

Mobile Photo

I have lost 42lbs ! Down to 174lbs!

Consistent with my running & tweaked my diet!

40lbs to go!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)