Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do your other half feels about your weight loss journey

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:17 PM
  • 45 Replies

I just want to know if you have a supportive man or a sabatoge one in your presence

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluedolly01
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:21 PM
Initially mine thought I was having an affair but once he saw (and benefited ;) from other changes he was happy and very supportive.
lillybug222
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:21 PM
My DH supports me. He's not overly interested or involved with my weightloss journey, but he certainly doesn't try to sabotage me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
offrdngal
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:24 PM
Mine has been very supportive. He bought Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution, for me, for Christmas 2012 and RUTHLESS for Christmas 2013. He even bought a new workout mat for me. He knows it's what I need to do, for myself. We go for walks when the weather is nice.
1HOT_SINGLE_MOM
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this
My fiance is very supportive of my weight loss journey. He noticed I was losing weight before I did. He signed up at in-shape and I got a 7 day pass but it done now. So when he takes a walk I go with him

Quoting offrdngal: Mine has been very supportive. He bought Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution, for me, for Christmas 2012 and RUTHLESS for Christmas 2013. He even bought a new workout mat for me. He knows it's what I need to do, for myself. We go for walks when the weather is nice.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:54 PM

My husband is very supportive.

audmom1218
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this
He used to want to spoil me, tell me it was ok to have a cheat day and that I looked great the way I was. But now he has gotten better at helping me stick to my goals and not buying treats.
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Mar. 30, 2014 at 8:04 PM

Mine couldn't care less.

black_sun99
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:49 PM

My husband has been very supportive.  He lets me spend money on the gym and classes there.  However he has his little ways of sabotaging me like bringing home things that are my weaknesses.  He is really good though.  He celebrates with me and gives me encouragement.  I just wish he would get serious about him.  He needs to loose weight too.

momlovestorun
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:55 PM
Mine is very supportive and right there with me. Last year he dropped 50lbs himself and we both support and encourage each other to stay healthy and looking good ;p
_abeauty92
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine is 110% supportive.
I want to buy something he pays for it
I want to try a new class he pays for it
I want some kind of food he goes a d buys it
He praises me everytime I work out or says how sexy I look in gym clothes, he offers to join me ect . But again he's has his personal trainers Lisence, his a model and health nut.

He's ecstatic that I want to get back in track.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)