Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frustrated with my gym

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:16 PM
  • 5 Replies
Today was the 4th day in a row that there were no "light" (<20) free weights available. When I asked the desk they told me that they were all reserved for classes and that I was free to use the machines. So I asked if I could check the weights out until the class (starts at 9 and I'm there at 750) and was told no. I asked if they were going to be filling the weight racks in the womens section and was told again, no, that they were going to be adding more cardio and workout machines. The men's section has nothing smaller than 20s. Its a waiting game to get on weight machines so I lift first (free weights) and do cardio after (1/2 the gym is cardio machines).
Disappointed so I left.
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:01 PM
So weird... I always go late at night to avoid the crowd... When my gym has those body pump/strength training classes they use the studio that has its own separate light weights. None of the weights from the free weight areas are every reserved for that or taken for classes. I would be annoyed too.
_abeauty92
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:52 PM
This , sorry /:

Quoting JerseyAirGurl: So weird... I always go late at night to avoid the crowd... When my gym has those body pump/strength training classes they use the studio that has its own separate light weights. None of the weights from the free weight areas are every reserved for that or taken for classes. I would be annoyed too.
MommyJill87
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:57 PM
That's really weird! And very frustrating, hope it doesn't keep happening.
amberlynn1218
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:24 AM

That is really weird. So sorry! :(

RyleighJane
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:30 AM
Very weird. Is there another gym around you could switch to?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)