Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

no bladder control (tmi)

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:02 PM
  • 28 Replies
So I have a problem with my bladder. I constantly have to pee. I have to pee in the middle of workouts. I pee a couple of times before my workouts to try to avoid going during, but never fails I still havw to go. And the most hated workout that makes me pee on myself is jumping jacks! It's so annoying. And I have to stop what im doing to relieve the rest of it because of I don't it gets really uncomfortable kinda like a bladder infection. Anyone else have this problem? I can't jump on trampolines either...
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
youllneverknow
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:40 PM
Is it like that consistently or just recently? Either way, you should call your doctor about it just to be safe
tiredmomfor2
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:43 PM
How old is your youngest?
patnic
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:46 PM

Is this only during workouts?  Because I think a lot of women have this after having babies.

If it is all the time, it could be something else.  I have a condition called Interstitial Cystitis.  When it flares up, it feels like a bladder infection.

gorgeouschaos
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:53 PM

Oh my gosh, I'm so glad i'm not alone in this!!! I have to pee all the time during my workouts...but I also drink tons of water, I also cannot do jumping jacks and forget jumping on a trampoline!!! 

MamaNeeNee
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:58 PM
Kegals?? (Sp??)
ballerina.2006
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Squats and kegals!!!
chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:01 PM
Could be excessive caffeine, could be artificial sweeteners/ diet drinks if you drink those things. I am very sensitive and those items make me worse. I've been to the gyno at times when it's so bad and sometimes i have a bladder infection sometimes I don't
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:10 PM
Also, you might want to go to a urologist. You might have a bladder prolapse. I had a prolapse and had surgery for it but my prolapse wasn't my bladder. I had a good surgeon thank God and he did not use the mesh he just stitched everything up really goid inside.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
takenbytatted
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:39 PM
I always have to pee, sometimes its like every 10 min. Its been like this for a long time. Like I have to cross my legs when I cough or sneeze, or when I'm laughing really hard

Quoting youllneverknow: Is it like that consistently or just recently? Either way, you should call your doctor about it just to be safe
takenbytatted
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:40 PM
My youngest is 6

Quoting tiredmomfor2: How old is your youngest?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)