Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Do you find coming to this group aspirational?

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 9:22 AM
  • 11 Replies

I do!

If you visit this group on a daily basis, are you more likely to stick to healthy habits? At the end of the day when I'm tired and beat down and just flat out don't want to do it, I come in here and see the daily exercise post, and what everyone is doing, and it makes me want to get up and work out. Its seriously helpful. 

Is it helpful for you too?

by on Apr. 6, 2014 at 9:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Apr. 6, 2014 at 10:46 AM

I love that you said this. Admin'ing this group has helped tremendously with my own journey. All the research I do for challenges and my quest for recipes to share with the group help keep me motivated and on track with my own goals.

I love reading about everyones journeys, transformations and victories.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 6, 2014 at 11:28 AM

I totally agree Casey...I find this group to be awesome!!!  Hence why I've been part of it for almost 4 years!

Erinelizz
by Erin on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:35 PM
It's been very helpful to me! The challenges keep me motivated, and reading about the successes and failures of other group members helps me remember that we're all going through a similar experience. I'm newer to this group, but I've noticed that everyone seems very non-judgmental and supportive of each other through all the ups and downs. So glad I joined!
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 6, 2014 at 12:51 PM

I've been here for a few years, and it's been a big part of my journey.  I love seeing other people's journeys and sharing my own. 

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Wheepingchree
by Jessica on Apr. 6, 2014 at 7:02 PM
Yes! I've been part of this group for about half a year now and I think everyone here has been a great help of my weight loss so far!!! I feel much more motivated when I come here to see what everyone else has done for their fitness routine that day! In fact, I pretty much only visit this group on CM anymore.
lulalacroix
by Lula on Apr. 7, 2014 at 3:45 AM

I haven't been here very long.  But this group helps keep me on track and provides new and great info.

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Apr. 7, 2014 at 10:12 AM
Yes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:09 AM
Yes... no matter where someone is in their journey there is always someone in the group who is at the same point or been there. I love seeing the success and even struggles... it's real.
.Blondie.
by New Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 3:10 PM

Yes

la_bella_vita
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2014 at 10:39 PM

Yes, I think so : ) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)