Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

garcinia cambogia

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 9:51 AM
  • 8 Replies

Anyways, I am still pretty new to posting in this group. I just bought garcinia cambogia gummy tablets and green coffee bean pills from walmart. Supposedly the combination is supposed to help the most with weightlooss. I am going to try this and see if it does anything. I am also going to be exercising as well (even though they say you don't need to). I will also be increasing my water intake, I have been doing pretty good with that. I tend to drink LOTS of water during the day. I was just wondering if anyone has tried either or both of these things and if they work.

plant a tree

by on Apr. 10, 2014 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 10:24 AM

I don't see the point is taking pills or whatever, but some people think they work so...

HeatherMarieT88
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 7:58 PM
I've found that only a two week cleansing works for me along with diet and excersize. I am down 10# from two months ago. :) sorry I couldn't help with your question so bump!
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 10, 2014 at 10:46 PM

Sounds like just another gimmick to me.  What your LONG TERM plan?

What does your food intake look like?  That's 80% of the battle right there. 

Most of these gimmicky diet pills turn out to have nasty long term side effects that are definitely NOT worth the risk of using them.  Return them and focus on your eating and exercise.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

erikahand83
by Member on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:16 PM

Well, the only reason I chose these in particular is they are all natural. Even if they don't work it is at the very least a good vitamin system. I still plan on eating lower calorie meals and plan to at least start walking in the morning until I can my energy up to do more vigourous exercsing. I want to eventually be able to use my active plus game I have for the wii for exercising but as of right now I can only do about 20 minutes before I end up quitting and sitting down. Even at the easiest level it is still hard for me so I want to start small and reasonable and work my way up. Trust me I was the first one to wonder if this stuff really does work or not but I got it at walmart with my discount card (I work there) so it wasn't near as much if I had ordered them online from some online pill pusher.

boy on a swingplaying soccer boy

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Apr. 10, 2014 at 11:49 PM
I think you wasted $20, but good luck to you.
LittleBlueOwl
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 3:32 PM
The energy to get up and do vigorous workouts has to come from YOU! When your tired and want to sit down DON'T! Keep moving around. Move on to a different exercise. Trust me I went from absolutely 0 exercise now I'm on my 3rd week of t25 and I walk and do yoga 6 days a week. It's not easy to get motivated but it's easy to keep going once you find your motivation. Only YOU can do that...not a pill. Even if it is "all natural"

Quoting erikahand83:

Well, the only reason I chose these in particular is they are all natural. Even if they don't work it is at the very least a good vitamin system. I still plan on eating lower calorie meals and plan to at least start walking in the morning until I can my energy up to do more vigourous exercsing. I want to eventually be able to use my active plus game I have for the wii for exercising but as of right now I can only do about 20 minutes before I end up quitting and sitting down. Even at the easiest level it is still hard for me so I want to start small and reasonable and work my way up. Trust me I was the first one to wonder if this stuff really does work or not but I got it at walmart with my discount card (I work there) so it wasn't near as much if I had ordered them online from some online pill pusher.

Cherie74
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 10:59 PM

I was just reading about that...seems gimmicky to me. I read reviews on webMD...not too many positive comments there. When it comes down to it, the only tried and true method is diet and exercise. Maybe the wii game is too much for starters. Can you walk instead? You need to start with something manageable that you will have success with, then up the ante from there. Good luck!

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 24, 2014 at 12:47 AM

This statement always makes me cringe.  It means absolutely NOTHING.  Arsenic is natural.  Lead is natural.  That doesn't mean they belong in your body!!  Don't waste your money or wait around for the horrible side effects to start coming out, as they ALWAYS do on these new, wonderful weight loss drugs.

Quoting erikahand83:

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN