Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

What is.....

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:19 PM
  • 36 Replies
One food you miss the most since you started to eat healthy?
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 11, 2014 at 2:04 PM

Cheesecake.  OMG.  I was allowing it periodically, but now that I'm also gluten free for GI problems, I can't really do that, either!  I need to try a graham cracker recipe I found...

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

offrdngal
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 2:09 PM
3 moms liked this
I don't miss anything. I eat whatever I want...in moderation.
momlovestorun
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 2:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I eat everything in moderation so I dont really miss anything............  I've cut back how often and the quanity of some things I eat though. Cheeseburgers would rank up at the top I think. And big giant everything stuffed inside a burrito. Hahaha

SeraiahH
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 2:09 PM
Oh cheesecake is SO dangerously good!! Graham cracker crust is super easy to make too. :-)

Quoting musicpisces:

Cheesecake.  OMG.  I was allowing it periodically, but now that I'm also gluten free for GI problems, I can't really do that, either!  I need to try a graham cracker recipe I found...

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Apr. 11, 2014 at 2:10 PM
2 moms liked this
Pop. Sometimes a Coke sounds so good...*keeps sipping on water*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SeraiahH
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 2:14 PM
Coke is good. I gave it up a few months ago and tried it again recently. All I could taste was the sugar. Lol

Quoting beadingmom17: Pop. Sometimes a Coke sounds so good...*keeps sipping on water*
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 11, 2014 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, it is- but graham flour has gluten, so that's why I have to find a new recipe.

Quoting SeraiahH: Oh cheesecake is SO dangerously good!! Graham cracker crust is super easy to make too. :-)
Quoting musicpisces:

Suzanne

SeraiahH
by Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 2:18 PM
Ahh makes sense. :-) Are you allergic to gluten or just a diet change? My oldest son is allergic to wheat but ok with gluten.

Quoting musicpisces:

Yes, it is- but graham flour has gluten, so that's why I have to find a new recipe.

Quoting SeraiahH: Oh cheesecake is SO dangerously good!! Graham cracker crust is super easy to make too. :-)

Quoting musicpisces:

ladyvamp5489
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2014 at 2:19 PM

This, BUT i have also "tweaked" my recipies to make them healthier.

Quoting momlovestorun:

I eat everything in moderation so I dont really miss anything............  I've cut back how often and the quanity of some things I eat though. Cheeseburgers would rank up at the top I think. And big giant everything stuffed inside a burrito. Hahaha

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 11, 2014 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this

My son and I both had a lot of GI troubles and other symptoms of celiac disease, so we decided to go gluten-free.  I try not to use a lot of substitutes, but there are a few things I've done so that he (and DH) doesn't feel deprived.

Quoting SeraiahH: Ahh makes sense. :-) Are you allergic to gluten or just a diet change? My oldest son is allergic to wheat but ok with gluten.
Quoting musicpisces:

Quoting musicpisces:

Suzanne

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)