Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Sunday Workouts

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:13 AM
  • 18 Replies

Any workouts today ladies?  Or is Sunday a rest day for you?

by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyJill87
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:40 AM
Quite the opposite. This week has been so crazy I was only able to get to the gym last Sun and Wed and do 1 walk. My older girls are at my sisters this week so I plan on kicking it into high gear most days this week starting today.

Cardio and upper body.
pinkfairy0206
by on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:46 AM
Definitely doing cardio today. I use shape and self .com. and we are going to the park and walking through the trails and of course I'll be running around playing with my kids:) usually Mondays are my rest days. Because after the whole crazy week it is nice once my 3 daughter's get off to school to be able to put my feet up for a little bit. Well with a 3 year old that isn't to long!! Lol
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Apr. 13, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Been a busy weekend. Today is all about doing my week's worth of assignments so that I'm not stressing about it during the work week, and getting a good hour in today, at some point,  with Jillian Michaels. I also got curious yesterday when I opened and read a plank thread in this group. I want to time myself to see how long I can stay in plank, out of total curiosity. 

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 13, 2014 at 10:38 AM
Headed out for Tough Mudder!! :)
lulalacroix
by Lula on Apr. 13, 2014 at 3:20 PM

Active rest day with planks, push ups, and lots of running around with errands.  :)

crabbyD
by Diana on Apr. 13, 2014 at 3:39 PM
5 mile run... I beat my pr for this year... I've been pretty rusty getting back into my running.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_abeauty92
by Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 4:59 PM
I ran 5K in RECORD TIME ! 29 minutes !
& did 30min of arm weight training .
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:47 PM

Hope you had a great workout mama!

Quoting MommyJill87: Quite the opposite. This week has been so crazy I was only able to get to the gym last Sun and Wed and do 1 walk. My older girls are at my sisters this week so I plan on kicking it into high gear most days this week starting today. Cardio and upper body.

darbyakeep45

Great job mama!

Quoting _abeauty92: I ran 5K in RECORD TIME ! 29 minutes ! & did 30min of arm weight training .

darbyakeep45

Nice job!

Quoting crabbyD: 5 mile run... I beat my pr for this year... I've been pretty rusty getting back into my running.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)