Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Fun workout dvd

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 2:43 PM
  • 27 Replies
I'm looking to add to my collection. Any fun but good workouts one would suggest? I've heard great things about turbo jam as far as fun goes, but no clue if its a good workout.
by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LittleBlueOwl
by Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 6:35 PM
I don't know about fun DVDs. I'm doing t25 right now and yoga. But I usually just do whatever on demand has. Kickboxing is usually fun especially the mixed dance kickboxing. Anything with dance is fun to me. Have you tried Zumba? It's the only thing I will do in front of people because everyone looks just as ridiculous as I do lol
MommyJill87
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 6:38 PM
Check out Ellen Barrett. I love her. Crunch has a lot of good ones.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 15, 2014 at 6:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Jillian Michaels has some good ones:)

momto1ryen
by Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:48 PM
Lol I do find some fun. Shaun T's rockin bodies is fun. I haven't jumped on the zumba train yet. I should though.

Quoting LittleBlueOwl: I don't know about fun DVDs. I'm doing t25 right now and yoga. But I usually just do whatever on demand has. Kickboxing is usually fun especially the mixed dance kickboxing. Anything with dance is fun to me. Have you tried Zumba? It's the only thing I will do in front of people because everyone looks just as ridiculous as I do lol
momto1ryen
by Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:49 PM
I used to do crunch and the firm all the time. Suppose I could dig them up.

Quoting MommyJill87: Check out Ellen Barrett. I love her. Crunch has a lot of good ones.
momto1ryen
by Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:50 PM
Oh I have heard good things about her workouts.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Jillian Michaels has some good ones:)

chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:05 PM
To me fun workout DVDs are by Leslie Sansone but they aren't very challenging unless you are a beginner. She makes me smile. My fav of hers is the one with the stretchy band.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto1ryen
by Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:16 PM
That's like rockin bodies too me. I do those on days where I want fun or what would normally be my day off but I want a little something. Not a challenge but good fun.

Quoting chrisnjoesmom: To me fun workout DVDs are by Leslie Sansone but they aren't very challenging unless you are a beginner. She makes me smile. My fav of hers is the one with the stretchy band.
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 15, 2014 at 10:25 PM

I'm a JM fan myself.  I tried Jackie Warner, and while they're a good workout, OMG, SOOOOO boring.  JM will kick your butt!  :)

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

momto1ryen
by Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 10:29 PM
I think I will try those. Boring end up just collecting dust in my collection. Thanks!

Quoting musicpisces:

I'm a JM fan myself.  I tried Jackie Warner, and while they're a good workout, OMG, SOOOOO boring.  JM will kick your butt!  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)