Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Friday Workouts

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 7:30 AM
  • 18 Replies

Any plans for exercise today ladies?  We are having new hardwood floors installed today, so I'll be busy moving furniture and such!  

by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 7:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LillysMom12
by Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 8:07 AM
2 moms liked this
Busy day for me too! My masters thesis was due and I have to shop for cake baking supplies for Easter. Recumbent bike now, been a rough week with that paper due and me having the flu but I am back! Shoulders, hamstrings and more cardio at the gym in a few... I LOVE shoulder day! I feel guilty about having bad workouts lately so I will try and get extra cardio today... Then class. 6-9 tonight and I graduate next week!
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Apr. 18, 2014 at 8:08 AM

Today is lower body day. I forsee pain in my future, but my butt will thank me later.

tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Apr. 18, 2014 at 8:20 AM
I have a lot going on today. Planning to skip my morning work out. :(
But I may sneak in a few minutes to hoop because it it so darn fun!
I may try to play some soccer with the kids later this evening or something. Not quite sure yet. It is the kick off to Easter weekend and it is my favorite weekend. No school for us today. It is going to be a fun day!
mcginnisc
by Claire on Apr. 18, 2014 at 9:18 AM
Not just no..but heck no. I injured myself badly at Karate last night coming down from a flying front kick. My left ankle twisted and we all heard a snap. I am at the Ortho and just had x rays.. I am waiting to see the PA now. Sigh.. I am way too old for this apparently. Lol
Myboysandme2014
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:38 AM

So far just my challenges. Kids don't have school today so it turned into a cuddle time with mommy. 

Have work at 10 to 4. After I cook dinner I'm going walk the park with oldest. 

Myboysandme2014
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:40 AM

What are you going to school for?

Quoting LillysMom12: Busy day for me too! My masters thesis was due and I have to shop for cake baking supplies for Easter. Recumbent bike now, been a rough week with that paper due and me having the flu but I am back! Shoulders, hamstrings and more cardio at the gym in a few... I LOVE shoulder day! I feel guilty about having bad workouts lately so I will try and get extra cardio today... Then class. 6-9 tonight and I graduate next week!

momlovestorun
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this
8 mile run. 8:33 pace
Cherie74
by Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 12:21 PM

4 mile run and arms/chest.

To the karate injured mama...oh no!!! Keep us posted. I hope it's nothing too serious.

Congrats to the near-graduate! :)

Cherie74
by Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 12:21 PM

I would die!!!

Quoting momlovestorun: 8 mile run. 8:33 pace

proudmomof2653
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 12:34 PM

this is my weekend to rest but my SO just gave me his mother's airwalker machine and i just walked on it for 22 minutes out of 30, lol i just wanted to try it out so now it is part of my exercise routine for the week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)