Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

What are you loving this week?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:53 AM
  • 28 Replies
OK ladies let's share what we are loving this week.
What is motivating you?
Is it new gear/clothes?
A new healthy food/recipe?
A new goal reached?
Come on and share!
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tiredmomfor2
by ~Lyndsay~ on Apr. 23, 2014 at 8:55 AM

Mobile Photo

I am loving my weighted hula hoop despite the fact it made my hip look like this...
Down over half an inch in two weeks. :)
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Apr. 23, 2014 at 1:27 PM
The weather has been lovely the past few days, it's time for shorts so that is motivating me to step up my lower body routine.
Lesgerm
by Leslie on Apr. 23, 2014 at 1:46 PM
I'm just getting started again so I love/hate it all :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3kidz123
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 2:03 PM

I'm getting caught up on the details of contest prep, working on perfecting my diet and workouts, basically doing my homework before I start getting ready for the Nov bikini competition. It's a ton of info and a HUGE learning oppertunity. I'm excited!

Wheepingchree
by Jessica on Apr. 24, 2014 at 8:56 AM
I'm loving being motivated after a week of no exercise. I've had a good week so far and I'm pleased.
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 8:59 AM

what is motivating me this week?

getting rid of whatever I may have gained last week! *was in Utah visiting hubby and did NOT eat within my range, and slacked on water. I did work out a bit but I KNOW it wasn't enough!

I am not touching a scale though-until at LEAST Sunday- maybe not even then. It will probably take a couple weeks to get back to where I was when I left

also- I LOVE the zumba studio I go to. So I was very ahppy to be back : )

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Apr. 24, 2014 at 9:00 AM
I feel like I'll never wear shorts again :( Our weather sucks!

Quoting ReadWriteLuv: The weather has been lovely the past few days, it's time for shorts so that is motivating me to step up my lower body routine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Apr. 24, 2014 at 9:03 AM
We've been in the low 80's. Next Monday and Tuesday I think the highs are only supposed to be upper 40's/low 50's. Yep, I'm back in Oklahoma. Barf.

Quoting beadingmom17: I feel like I'll never wear shorts again :( Our weather sucks!

Quoting ReadWriteLuv: The weather has been lovely the past few days, it's time for shorts so that is motivating me to step up my lower body routine.
beadingmom17
by Rachel on Apr. 24, 2014 at 2:10 PM
We keep getting brief spurts (2-3 days) of warmth and then it's back to cold. Michigan is such a tease. I feel like I've been perpetually cold since November!

Quoting ReadWriteLuv: We've been in the low 80's. Next Monday and Tuesday I think the highs are only supposed to be upper 40's/low 50's. Yep, I'm back in Oklahoma. Barf.

Quoting beadingmom17: I feel like I'll never wear shorts again :( Our weather sucks!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bry36
by Member on Apr. 24, 2014 at 4:27 PM
2 moms liked this

Hating Allergies my eyes are soo puffy hate my neck is out  and on AF UGH ! Love my hubby brought me home new gym shoes and underarmor headbands

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)