Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Need to get back on track!

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 11:28 AM
  • 8 Replies
Hi everyone. I was doing well as far as diet and exercise goes for a little while. But after getting sick and dealing with some health issues I have gained weight. I'm so upset with myself. This is not the example I want to set for my boys. I'm grocery shopping today and I see a lot of fruit and veggies in my future. Also going to up my water intake.I'm going to do this I am more determined than I've ever been!
by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Apr. 29, 2014 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this

You can do it!  Good luck!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

SeraiahH
by Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:43 AM
You got this!
TatorsBaby09
by on Apr. 30, 2014 at 7:42 PM

you can do it. don't be hard on your self if you miss a day I know when I was sick monday I didn't eat at all that day I only got up to use the bathroom and get me more water. then today I got back on track and started to work out again.

mom2boyz8811
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 9:57 PM
Good for you!
MommyJill87
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:43 PM
You can do it!
dd06
by Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Thanks everyone! My diet today has been a lot better and I'm hoping to get out and active with the kids this weekend!
Sharell8710
by on May. 1, 2014 at 5:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm on the same page. I lost 30 pounds and have gained about 9 back. Been stuck at this weight for a couple months. I finally went to the weight loss doctor yesterday and have new support and resources so I can get out of my slump. I have 90 pounds I'd like to lose! Keep it up! We can ALL do this!!!

*Bookworm*

Lebowski98
by Member on May. 1, 2014 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this

How awesome that you are so determined!  Keep that determined mind-set and you'll get there!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)